GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-Killerz- Help Please

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

-Killerz- here i have managed to change my password on my computer however, i have mispelt the password and I do not know what it is, I feel like this biggest idiot on this planet right now and I have no other way of recovering my password as I have no reset code and the birthday i seem to be entering wont work! i hope u can help me recover my accounts Zhanent you can trace the IP or whatever My accounts on that email where
-Killerz-
MrUrbanKillerz
Hippo
Arjan
-Arjan-
-Mr-
Killer_Tour

Reported by *DELETED*.

9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
no halp 4 fagits
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It happened to me once but Dear mods 😝 wud helped me... Help him guys sometimes our brain do not work.. It happens
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
help ! -killerz-
zhannet my friend please ! if u can help -killerz- thanks!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
fagits everywhere
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
dude just stop, no one is laughing anymore, if you cant be serious, log off and go play League of Legends
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

dude just stop, no one is laughing anymore, if you cant be serious, log off and go play League of Legends

sorry am an fagit
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

sorry am an fagit

._. *walks away*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him