GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Was banned for something I did not do!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hello, I want to ask a mistake of his game (GUNROX), was temporarily barium there, "FAKE: fake fight". Yes, there are two computers connected to the same Internet, but computers, one is mine, and the other is my brother, we were playing a few games in which I was winning, but my brother is new to the game, I am also but have higher experience than him. That is a mistake. Please do what you can, carefully. Caio Alexandre
------
Banned accounts:
coltone10@hotmail.com (LogicalKill)
TrapcodeRespostas@hotmail.com (VisualKiller)
-----
😡

Reported by *DELETED*.

9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i am so awesome to waste my time here

Hello, I want to ask a mistake of his game (GUNROX), was temporarily barium there, "FAKE: fake fight". Yes, there are two computers connected to the same Internet, but computers, one is mine, and the other is my brother, we were playing a few games in which I was winning, but my brother is new to the game, I am also but have higher experience than him. That is a mistake. Please do what you can, carefully. Caio Alexandre
------
Banned accounts:
coltone10@hotmail.com (LogicalKill)
TrapcodeRespostas@hotmail.com (VisualKiller)
-----
😡

in the rules it say anyway of getting free exp will lead u 2 b banned , so in the start you know that u will win ur bro so its like taking free exp nigga
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him