GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ban This Big Lier !

Ban This Big Lier !
😡😡Good night!
Killer man ask to me, for me give 3 arts for him, that he will charge 40k for me, so i trust him and i give 3 arts, 1 imp swat armor solid 1 sig agless flashing and 1 epic personal glock, so he ask for me kik him from clan, that only give me cash if i kik him, and i kik he. 5 min after he ignore me and no give my cash. i no have screenshot because i trust him, but i think that all need know that he is lier ! and if enkord team can do some thing , or better '' Ban him ''
Sorry for bad english, i i'm nervous and bored !!
ty for see my post !😡😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
😲[QUOTE=--Plasma--;109614]😡😡Good night!
Killer man ask to me, for me give 3 arts for him, that he will charge 40k for me, so i trust him and i give 3 arts, 1 imp swat armor solid 1 sig agless flashing and 1 epic personal glock, so he ask for me kik him from clan, that only give me cash if i kik him, and i kik he. 5 min after he ignore me and no give my cash. i no have screenshot because i trust him, but i think that all need know that he is lier ! and if enkord team can do some thing , or better '' Ban him ''
Sorry for bad english, i i'm nervous and bored !!
ty for see my post
never trust killer_man555 he ask me for the same but i am smater them him😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
None trust Killer_Man555 o,O !
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Killer man pro 😎😎😎😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Killer man pro 😎😎😎

Ur his dog 😲 ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you must banned your BRAIN !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him