GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to Earn free Enkored Cash

How to Earn free Enkored Cash
Well many of you asks these questions , how to get free enkored cash , how to reach high level without faking !
it's simple but needs aloot of effort , there is 2 main way which are :
- referring new players to game ( this option is very hard )
- supper rewards website prizes ( which is a very good option in many countries like brazil )
here is my tutorial about how to do such offers on super rewards and get your money 100 % .
hope you like it : ( My YouTube Channel )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejDIrhbYKV4
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
You did a really good job, give everyone the opportunity to earn free Enkord ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks man , it's such an old way to earn enkored cash but still many of gunrox players doesn't know it ...... or many don't do it as it's sux in many countries like here in egypt , but in many other countries it's amazing way to earn thousands of Enkored cash
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Nope Buddy ! All players know it but none do it , Cuz everybody do fake refers ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
fake refers is sloooooooow 😁 don't do it 😝
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
I get 5k in 3 days buddy ^^ !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
but if you are brazil or something you may get 30k Enkored in 30 min :P
4 years ago when super rewards was retarded site i used premium hotspot shield to fake location to brazil and i have 50k Enkored on my old account Fire Teto . (that was amazing ) .🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him