GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

JUST GOT HACKED!

JUST GOT HACKED!
I just got hacked everything even my items in market+ some arts i had in the bagpack i dont know if someone just deleted my items or stole them, i got "second client detected" like 10 times then i got an error that i didnt SS but please someone do something
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Plus
pd: the account is new, my friends dont play gunrox, no one knows my password.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
o_o
Eh 😕 😕 😕 😕 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
just create new account again --.--
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

just create new account again --.--

Yeah , it is so simple , create another account and dont care about ur account which is stolen ._.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
:(
Idk what happend i wast waiting at random and i got "second client detected" i tried to enter like 3 times then i got kick of the game i had to reinstall the game to enter again, when i did it, i lost all of my arts all my items ☹ plus i repeat no one had my password
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Idk what happend i wast waiting at random and i got "second client detected" i tried to enter like 3 times then i got kick of the game i had to reinstall the game to enter again, when i did it, i lost all of my arts all my items ☹ plus i repeat no one had my password

What do u want now ? Free arts and free cash ????
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nob :x

What do u want now ? Free arts and free cash ????

stop this dude !
imagine your account i_am_idiot was stolen without giving anyone pass and all ur items + arts were all gone , and then you report , will you like that someone will comment like this in ur thread ?
It is first time i feel sorry for someone in gunrox , but i am imagining if uranium is stolen and all arts that i worked hard to fake them :P 😁 , and items are stolen . that would be so bad :3
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yeah , it is so simple , create another account and dont care about ur account which is stolen ._.

😝 yeh right
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him