GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hi Guys

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Today i will show u worst mod ever what u have seen ☺

its knutistgut. We had reason to bad TallzBro, but he evade it.

Reported by .

Edited 36 minutes later by . Reason: I have nothing to hide but conversation between player and mods are personal and not for common use. Its same like everywhere.
9 years ago
Read the rules and grow up.
I talked about and everything is written here at forum:
TalzzBro = NOB STOLEN
You spam me and force to do action like you want, also discuss about moderation. I warned you different times, i did small punisment of 60 min because you ignore my warning, then you won't stop so i need larger punishments. Based on the rules:
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Law-breaking with moderating.
Deceiving moderator /giving false information or fabricated evidences.
Intentional misleading moderator, hiding or withholding any requested information.
Attempt to bribe moderator.
Insulting GUNROX moderator and/or Administration. Discussions regarding moderator actions
Attempt to force moderators to provide restricted information or to exceed his/her commission.
Obstructing moderators from doing their jobs.
Subversive activity, including use of software errors
[...]
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.

Edited 13 minutes later by .
9 years ago
9 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him