GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Scammed by infamous TheMacedonian.

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to

This Is proper grammar? Didn't know C:

yes it is
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

"everybody hates him" Um I don't hate him he's a cool guy C: so stop putting your words in everyone's mouth C:

then dont cry when your turn come to be scammed 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

then dont cry when your turn come to be scammed 😁

Ive been scammed multiple times from alot of players you need to just get over it lol Also If I wanted to I wouldve stolen so much arts by now but I choose not to cause if you dont people dont scam you back and you have trustworthy friends
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Ive been scammed multiple times from alot of players you need to just get over it lol Also If I wanted to I wouldve stolen so much arts by now but I choose not to cause if you dont people dont scam you back and you have trustworthy friends

get over it ? LOL
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

bro just ignore this newbie, you too Mace cuz if you dont, you're feeding him. And im not talking about you Agless <3

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=784&bih=537&q=dont+feed+the+troll&oq=dont+fe&gs_l=img.3.0.0l2j0i10j0l4j0i10l2j0.1854.5646.0.8556.7.7.0.0.0.0.185.425.6j1.7.0....0...1ac.1.53.img..0.7.393.5gKdVjXYoRc#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=KeST3EHw_C8G5M%253A%3BSpepp5qY0Vup8M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Faustrianeconomists.typepad.com%252F.a%252F6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-pi%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Faustrianeconomists.typepad.com%252Fweblog%252F2009%252F07%252Fwhat-is-it-that-adam-and-doug-are-always-telling-me.html%3B700%3B400
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: cuz i can -_-.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
stop chasing me on every post and call me a troll what a kid
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

how naive..thats why you got stolen twice and got your account stolen as well
you just dont understand when someone is trying to help you and instead you stay with the person who will end up stelaing you..well its not like i didnt expect you to say so..you're still naive but at least we warned you.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

how naive..thats why you got stolen twice and got your account stolen as well
you just dont understand when someone is trying to help you and instead you stay with the person who will end up stelaing you..well its not like i didnt expect you to say so..you're still naive but at least we warned you.

Mace wasnt the one who stole my account It was Suhaib, Nalbi, Fares, Omar, MoMo
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mace wasnt the one who stole my account It was Suhaib, Nalbi, Fares, Omar, MoMo

Nalbi is the one I hate, you can see it from my signature.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Nalbi is the one I hate, you can see it from my signature.

Inuyasha = Nalbi ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him