GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to Recover

How to Recover
How Gunrox isn't working (again) and I got the time, I will ask how to recover an old account, in this case my account Niko_Kpo wich was created the 07-30-2011 and the player SniperTD who steal my account the 04-27-2013 have changed the e-mail. The last e-mail before he steal me was: el_gf_me_robo@hotmail.com. (It's already deleted) ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

How Gunrox isn't working (again) and I got the time, I will ask how to recover an old account, in this case my account Niko_Kpo wich was created the 07-30-2011 and the player SniperTD who steal my account the 04-27-2013 have changed the e-mail. The last e-mail before he steal me was: el_gf_me_robo@hotmail.com. (It's already deleted) ☹

When my account was stolen I told berserker to bann it and he did it, i'll ask too if
it's possible to unbann an account when it's recovered. If it helps I can confirm im Niko_Kpo by answering questions about my e-mail el_gf_me_robo@hotmail.com wich is already deleted. Questions like birth date, name used in e-mail, last name used in e-mail and first birth date used in account Niko_Kpo
Edited 5 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him