GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Suicade in random

Suicade in random
I would like to report this player lawizzydkid for killing his self in random without even trying to play. There is a proof ☺ 😁
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2Lwj7MYkQ&feature=youtube_gdata
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
LoL he got all those arms and he just suicided??
So he knows your a full art user so he gave up haha
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
thats what you get for using arts 😎
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
What he should get is ban or warning but i know this wasnt first time he killed his self i think i should start recording everygame just to make sure xd
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I played another random vs the same player today there is a video hope thats enough proofs for mods ☺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWPsxZ4vfqA&feature=youtube_gdata
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
playing vs unfair advantage
first of all i dont see where in game rules its says player gets ban if suicide. last time i checked i lose my items not yours so why are you pained that you dont get to use unfair advantage. you are level 31 in random using level 50 arts and legendary items????? if you report that I suicide you should also report yourself that you use unfair advantage to continously win games. and yes i am casher so i dont care about items i only want have fun in game and not play vs full arts or campers. If i get banned i only take my cash to another game where it is free and fair 😕😎
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well I Would Do The Same..
Its Super Boring To Play Aganist Arts-Clan Perks
Its Actully One Of The Reasons Why People Quit Gunrox
Pay To Win Is Always Bad For The Players
Cheers~
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
So quit game or abort but dont do suicade what if people got duble xp and enemie just suicade u just loosing cash ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree

first of all i dont see where in game rules its says player gets ban if suicide. last time i checked i lose my items not yours so why are you pained that you dont get to use unfair advantage. you are level 31 in random using level 50 arts and legendary items????? if you report that I suicide you should also report yourself that you use unfair advantage to continously win games. and yes i am casher so i dont care about items i only want have fun in game and not play vs full arts or campers. If i get banned i only take my cash to another game where it is free and fair 😕😎

i agree 100% that arts are not fairly way to win People hate arters evan when they lose to them when they are full arm they dont want return cus he like i have 3 spaces and they dont wanna be his friend cus he is useless ur using lvl 50 arts as plat said so their is no chance to win ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him