GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I told Zhannet some is trying to steal my account and i get silence

I told Zhannet some is trying to steal my account and i get silence
A dude was trying to steal my account i told her and i copy and paste it to her and she just ignored me. I said that stupid bit,.ch dont know how to do there job and I quit this game forever. Im 14 I wasted 520 dollars on this game in total i made alot of mistakes. Quit this game my friends thinks its boring and me too. Its has been a nice 4 years i just cant take this shid no more man i give up wont make it to lvl 50. Goodbye friends
Ps4 is hope battlefield 4 black ops ghost ☺ Zhannet learn how to be more kind to players this game is corrupt and wont last a next 4 years.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yup, mods these days are like that. Silencing and banning with no reason. Getting banned on forum with no reason. Thats why I dont talk to them.
They think themselves as kings. "You are not worthy to talk to me, you shall perish.."
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him