GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Unban

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Bers please help my friend he does not know English very well we need u to unban his lvl 50 we will pay the cash please talk to me his banned acc name is colombia2012 I was asking zhannet for help when she was banning and silencing players but she ignored me wtf man that really irritated me please help Ty.
Ps I already posted a thread no one awnsered....

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
no chance
Its simple charge cash and remove ban berserker will never help you for free I know this game since 2008 nothing will ever happen for free
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Its simple charge cash and remove ban berserker will never help you for free I know this game since 2008 nothing will ever happen for free

Bers had blocked him from Charging also .. he already mentioned that they will pay.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont worry no more
matters ur right but too late now we just charged for his low lvl acc no one helped me maybe next time lol thats if we continue to play we with this great service they offer 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him