GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Which one of these 10 magical items would you choose?

Which one of these 10 magical items would you choose?
Which one of these 10 magical items would you choose? Why?
A pot that can produce 1,000 kilograms of any food a day.
A bracelet that keeps weather perfect wherever you go and within a 250 kilometre radius.
A necklace that allows you to touch books and instantly absorb knowledge from them, without reading.
An unlimited bottle of perfume that will make you wildly attractive to the opposite *** (or same *** if you’re gay), which cannot be used on anyone you love.
A watch that allows you to reverse time by a minute or less per day.
A bell that when rang fixes any one object at a time, excluding living things, within a minute.
A chocolate bar, with twelve pieces, that makes anyone who eats a single piece invincible and youthful until the age of 160.
A no fuel required, maintenance free, eight person van that can take you anywhere on the planet within one second.
A remote control that allows you and another person to change, superficially, into anyone you want; the effect lasts until you decide to revert.
An immortal dog that poops out one gold coin every time it goes to the bathroom.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

A necklace that allows you to touch books and instantly absorb knowledge from them, without reading.

Just perfetc.
this would help me a lot
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
A watch that allows you to reverse time by a minute or less per day.
This should be very useful, sometimes I want to reverse time and fix my mistakes...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dude you been smoking alot...
The dog...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well after centuries and many years and months and weeks and days and hours and minutes and seconds of thinking i want to ask you a question :
Can't i take them all 😁😁😁😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
chocolate...
A chocolate bar, with twelve pieces, that makes anyone who eats a single piece invincible and youthful until the age of 160.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

RICARDO needs magic cigarette that when bers smokes he forgets about ricardo's last bans and his insults to players, and his abuse of power 😁
I think Borbo needs the same 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
And the magical item i would like is a big big bag with all those items 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
😝 I want the man who made all of these magic,is that you onetower ?😳
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LAME magics!!
i have a gold fish who want to give me 3 wishes!!
10 times better
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

😝 I want the man who made all of these magic,is that you onetower ?😳

Sure, me & my magic stick ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

RICARDO needs magic cigarette that when bers smokes he forgets about ricardo's last bans and his insults to players, and his abuse of power 😁
I think Borbo needs the same 😁

I have magic cigarettes that makes u forget about last failure within a seconds after use 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have magic cigarettes that makes u forget about last failure within a seconds after use 😁

funny, because i have magic bong who can do the same just with more style ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

funny, because i have magic bong who can do the same just with more style ☺

Chupacabras have magic shish, same effect ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
invisible armor
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I want the man who made all of these magic,is that you onetower ?

Im this man, i just dont poop a gold coin but on the other hand I can make you see stars.😎😁😎😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sure, me & my magic stick ☺

kkkkk lol, 😁 i think your stick is able of doing only one thing.... but in the end it is enough especially for girls☺🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I take the pot and the dog☺) i give to dog to eat untill he will explode☺)) and when he will explode.... he will explode in thousands peices of gold coins😁 and thousands dogs with same power of gold coins😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him