GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I wanna meet Berserker

I wanna meet Berserker
Hey Berserker this is Tommy123 i have ideas for u in gunrox pls go to gunrox and check out with me we need a talk i in lost beach then i meet u in friday
Thx Berserker...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey Berserker this is Tommy123 i have ideas for u in gunrox pls go to gunrox and check out with me we need a talk i in lost beach then i meet u in friday
Thx Berserker...

i want meet borbo but in real life 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
thats funny lol
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
tommy just say in gunrox this:/w berserker and here post what u want say to him
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Just i have ideas for Halloween 2011
And i hope berserker update this
Quests and zombie surival
if halloween quest is argee for quests the quest of halloween will b held and we can get a new location the graveyard cause for halloween quest and for zombie survial
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
man are you drunk?😁
lol i think berserker is not interrested in your ideas so now he have a good reason for not showing up in gunrox for ever haahaha😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

man are you drunk?😁
lol i think berserker is not interrested in your ideas so now he have a good reason for not showing up in gunrox for ever haahaha😁😁😁

Hahah dude very funny.. Let him try i love hes update.. :P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
thx for that man
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
who is berserker ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

who is berserker ?

lol man... i dont know too
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hahah dude very funny.. Let him try i love hes update.. :P

dude i have nothing against his ideas but they can't be realized in gunrox maybe in a flash game but not in the multyplayer mode
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nice dude
nice dude u got good ideas😉 unlike other people who makes fun of people that has better ideas than them.
but i got an advice to u as a player:dnt even think on berserker talking to anyone in this game not just u everybody i dnt think berserker talk to anyone in the game not bcoz of bad ideas maybe of bad ideas but i dnt think soo 😁
me too i got lots of ideas but am affraid people will make fun of me soo try to make better things ☺.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
why not?!?!?!

dude i have nothing against his ideas but they can't be realized in gunrox maybe in a flash game but not in the multyplayer mode

why not?!?!?!?!? why do u think in a bad way dude ?!?!? 😕
dude maybe there will be somechanges on multiplayer mode.
LETS MAKE A BETTER COMMUNITY (lol i copied that from a guy i forgot his name :P)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him