GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

question and suggestion

*DELETED*
question and suggestion
with the release of accounts banned, would not bring more players to the game? and most probably placing cash?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

with the release of accounts banned, would not bring more players to the game? and most probably placing cash?

No. It would bring more "cheaters/scammers/jerks/bad players in general" to the game, they are better banned (most of them, at least)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u right dude

No. It would bring more "cheaters/scammers/jerks/bad players in general" to the game, they are better banned (most of them, at least)

U right ...... But how about ban 3 of my new ACC's in 1day ? 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
nope

The ''release of banned accounts '' will just make scammers and fakers create 7482846293 account per day for fakd xDD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i scrolled through the bottom part of clan page today.. there are dozens of clans with owner banned since 2010 or so..
idk if its legal since they technically still owns it, but it would be nice if bers would resell these with major discount of something.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

i scrolled through the bottom part of clan page today.. there are dozens of clans with owner banned since 2010 or so..
idk if its legal since they technically still owns it, but it would be nice if bers would resell these with major discount of something.

What if the leader comes back? I would hate to lose something i've paid over 100$ for...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

What if the leader comes back? I would hate to lose something i've paid over 100$ for...

U will stay leader even if the leader back ..... Cuz it is will be new rule 😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him