GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Another victim to a moderator!!!!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Another victim to a moderator!!!!
😕Hello To all, I come here today to denounce a Moderator called "Van Hellsing" he comes running over the rights of players, he does not let the player give his opinion, he always remains silent innocents, many times until he speaks words inadequate, and when the player makes a question to him, he speaks simply will not answer, he brings a Nazi regime?, I am speaking on behalf of Brazilian.
That will be so long??
When can we have our right to express ourselves? is very sad that this happens because the Gunrox a game that would not grow if both moderators'd only like this.
I am here asking for support to all Brazilians, do not let them win, you have to struggle for their rights. ☺
I would like to email to communicate with my berserker and give opinions.
😡Now for some pictures I took to show reality at all

Thank you all and I hope he does something about it! 😝

imagem2.jpg

imagem35.jpg

imagem36.jpg

me deu silence sem fazer nada.jpg

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
you is crazy this photos no have motive ? maybe have motive for more time😎
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Power Abused
This is called abuse of power by the Moderator VanHellsing
POWER ABUSED
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
No!!
He Silence players for fun 🙄
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
I advocate Mod
Berserker already know the silenced they are just a few more noobs with nothing to do min go by every night and so ...
Edited 4 minutes later by . Reason: just use english, no need for other languages.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

😕Hello To all, I come here today to denounce a Moderator called "Van Hellsing" he comes running over the rights of players, he does not let the player give his opinion, he always remains silent innocents, many times until he speaks words inadequate, and when the player makes a question to him, he speaks simply will not answer, he brings a Nazi regime?, I am speaking on behalf of Brazilian.
That will be so long??
When can we have our right to express ourselves? is very sad that this happens because the Gunrox a game that would not grow if both moderators'd only like this.
I am here asking for support to all Brazilians, do not let them win, you have to struggle for their rights. ☺
I would like to email to communicate with my berserker and give opinions.
😡Now for some pictures I took to show reality at all

Thank you all and I hope he does something about it!

he is a very good mod!!!
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

you is crazy this photos no have motive ? maybe have motive for more time😎

Borboletinha he looks not defend what he did he silence the person to do anything without it
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
In all your pics is clearly showed the reason why they got silenced, bers know a lot of portuguese, he'll know for sure wich insults they used.
Btw, nice pics you have, you re a great reporter, thanks for your efforts!😎
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

In all your pics is clearly showed the reason why they got silenced, bers know a lot of portuguese, he'll know for sure wich insults they used.

Van Hellsing out, do good for the berserker Gunrox
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
????????????
😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

SAY YES TO VAN
IN VAN WE TRUST IN BORBO WE NOT
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

SAY YES TO VAN
IN VAN WE TRUST IN BORBO WE NOT

You knew that when the players ask him something, it comes with ignorance? that's what a moderator has to do? where did the formality? 😎
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Can somebody explain to me. Why it is so hard to understand the rules of gunrox. You all should read them because you accept them.
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
Or scroll down and you will find the same link at all pages of gunrox.

Other law-breakings.
Assaulting and defaming GUNROX Administration, other players and moderators.
Public appeals for changing GUNROX administration or moderation.
Law-breaking with exceeding moderator commission.
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.

I wont silence or ban sombody but please accept and follow the rules.
Because of this reason thread closed and deleted soon.
Btw. I would create 30 different accounts to give Van Helsing all my YES votes but i don't do it.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Furthermore if such threads will continue to appear, I will ban creators of such threads right away without remorse.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him