GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

PersianGolf ... [again]

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
PersianGolf ... [again]
here is message what i recieved after beating persiangolf naked vs armed from other account[lvl 9]

PersianGolf.jpg

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
O-o
well just ignore him and that's all ^^😁
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i prefer reporting players, then ignoring them, cause if i ignore them, they still will insult other players, when they get silenced, all gunrox has peace from them
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
lol this its a screen ? why u delete what u write to him ? maybe u also say to him f....☺ nice
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i deleted nothing important, deleted is just my name, and a missclick, there is 'im so goog'
i rewrited it there to 'good'
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Please bring to us the original pic without any edition on it.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
this guy is such a piece of trash, he doesnt want anyone to know what any of his account names are. all he does is run his mouth. makes people want to tell him to "F" OFF.
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Please bring to us the original pic without any edition on it.

lol why ? u must know his nick name of other acc ?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

lol why ? u must know his nick name of other acc ?

Usually players who dont like anothers try to conterfeit proofs to frame the them on fake fights/ other abuse reports, thats why we only check unedited screen shots.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
post unresized unedited screenshot otherwise we think that you try to frame up
Edited 6 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

this guy is such a piece of trash, he doesnt want anyone to know what any of his account names are. all he does is run his mouth. makes people want to tell him to "F" OFF.

dead digital..whatever you say, i am the kliq and thats all ya need to know
i am that kliq, who is 3500 fame points above you
and i am that kliq, who can every single week prove you and your clan that we're better ...
yeah, i forgot, you are one of those clans who says:' no sry, we are afraid of noxious '
in this case, shut up and bow down
Edited 2 hours, 29 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

dead digital..whatever you say, i am the kliq and thats all ya need to know
i am that kliq, who is 3500 fame points above you
and i am that kliq, who can every single week prove you and your clan that we're better ...
yeah, i forgot, you are one of those clans who says:' no sry, we are afraid of noxious '
in this case, shut up and bow down

Pffffft, only player i know with 3 account in tourny(10 -16) and out in first round on all 3, even ironman went farther than you did, lol. kliq, keeplive, loveyah, what is that? somekind of G@y man thing? in my book you will always be a piece of trash player & person(real life)😁 why dont you post the unedited pic? so we can all see where you instigated his response. just typical you. plus everyone in gunrox knows that noxious is only in top of anything by politics and favors, if you had to fight for your wins you would be in top 5 worse clans. but hey keep up the good work, we're all rooting for you guys.
Edited 8 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
unodite screnshot
come on just make undite screnshot and that's all what mods want
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

here is message what i recieved after beating persiangolf naked vs armed from other account[lvl 9]

first remember what did u told me then post in forum,if iwanted i could silence u!!!😡
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Well I just came to this thread to cement my belief that kilqfly is a waste of space :P
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
he learn from the best..
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him