GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

stuff reset or stolen?

stuff reset or stolen?
Today I had been given a blessed Holy critical MG4 from a teammate.
About 3 other person know i have this nice piece of weaponary.
But when I loged in tonight the artifact was gone from my inventory, how
can this happen? I havent used it once because I dont yet have the skills.
Can someone tell me more about this, this stinks big time.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Have you given out your password or know anyone that MIGHT know it? You could have been robbed of your account as we don't strip players of items most of the time.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have you given out your password or know anyone that MIGHT know it? You could have been robbed of your account as we don't strip players of items most of the time.

Never given my password, the only 3 people who know i have the art is my teammate who had given it named Counter_strike. Asked vanHelsing what blessed means and the third guy is paraman who saw my art and wanna trade it.
I dont want to accuse players but from the 3 people who know the only one clausabile suspect is paraman. But if i am robbed or hacked i really dont know how its possible no one knows my password 😕
But dont want to accuse players, it might have been a bug or something. But please sort it out.
For safety i have changend my password.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
There was a small rollback yesterday. Perhaps your artifact was rolled back with other items, sorry.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

There was a small rollback yesterday. Perhaps your artifact was rolled back with other items, sorry.

Can you compensate that? it was a sweet artifact☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
The rollback has likely caused the artifact to "return to sender". If you find the person that sent you the artifact, I'm somewhat sure you can get it again as it's back with him/her now.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
problem solved, it rolled back to his previous owner☺
Thanks for helping
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
what does blessed do?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
"Blessed" reduces the minimum range by 1. For example an 8-19 range sniper becomes 7-19 range. Basically permits more closer combat.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him