GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Premium explosives

Premium explosives
There are premium ammo, for 40mm, +3 damage and +3% chance of critical hit?
I suggest for premium grenades and mines also. For low grenades are only +3, for higher, the higher it is like + 5 or 10. and +3% critical chance remains the same.
And a premium grenade costs x4 of the normal nade cost. Ex: hand nade is 15E and premium is 60E (15x4 = 60).
For poison, stun, blind, instead of damage, its additional effect, depends on the lvl.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
pf come on man, u want make the game for even more casher
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

pf come on man, u want make the game for even more casher

not really, but its better to have these.
Specially for berserker, the more money gain possibility.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
next stupid useless idea wanna make even more advantages for cashers?! 😕😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

not really, but its better to have these.
Specially for berserker, the more money gain possibility.

I see some serious mental problem here.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im not casher but I got a sponser (secret) who is rich and gives me free items because I saved his life so he owe me that.😉
This idea is good.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
not a good idea...... anyways its only available for ammo....is mine/grenade an ammo??????😁 😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have to agree with this...
Btw all your "good" suggestion are for cashers only, why dont you think something for no-cashers, like you?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have to agree with this...
Btw all your "good" suggestion are for cashers only, why dont you think something for no-cashers, like you?

hmmm... ok!
I suggest for item prizes from cash shop to be 50% off. Very good for non-cashers. 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
We really need to call for a doc
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

We really need to call for a doc

yea, to help your nosebleed?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

There are premium ammo, for 40mm, +3 damage and +3% chance of critical hit?
I suggest for premium grenades and mines also. For low grenades are only +3, for higher, the higher it is like + 5 or 10. and +3% critical chance remains the same.
And a premium grenade costs x4 of the normal nade cost. Ex: hand nade is 15E and premium is 60E (15x4 = 60).
For poison, stun, blind, instead of damage, its additional effect, depends on the lvl.

beter new map...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

beter new map...

yah new map for is really good.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Best suggestion I can give for non cashers is putting of another type of battle like king of the hill which is the turrets and vehicles, don't say camper again, camping is a strategy.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Best suggestion I can give for non cashers is putting of another type of battle like king of the hill which is the turrets and vehicles, don't say camper again, camping is a strategy.

Me is 50% discount.
That turret thingy will only be liked by naked ppls.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him