GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

What's happened to this game?

1 2

Reply to

IT MAKES SENSE that all of these clans have to do fake fames.
LETS FACE IT GUYS, THEY ALL DO.
And for a good reason! Nobody wants to play them! This game has developed into a class struggle between the people willing to fit a COMPUTER GAME into their monthly budget and the people who don't want to pay $50-300 to win fames, and slaughter people who like this game enough to try playing naked.

If I was a millionaire, I would seriously buy enkord out. Gunrox has massive potential. Its obvious.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

If I was a millionaire, I would seriously buy enkord out. Gunrox has massive potential. Its obvious.

you really think its worth 1M?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

you really think its worth 1M?

The net worth of the company isnt a great amount. I checked before. I just want to be a millionaire so i wouldnt have to worry if i lost money. The net worth isnt one million though as far as i know.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

The net worth of the company isnt a great amount. I checked before. I just want to be a millionaire so i wouldnt have to worry if i lost money. The net worth isnt one million though as far as i know.

Ok the website is worth about 20 something thousand. Not sure about the company
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

the photo below is not to report on anything , but to show u guys how the casher get to top fame hall :P

LOL you reported your self???
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

the photo below is not to report on anything , but to show u guys how the casher get to top fame hall :P

And you, peiyuann, have just made me smile. Thank you for being honest and reporting yourself for taking a bribe for fake fame, Noxious to C2A. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Easy to look good but true is...

Toxicity has been in the Top for 2 years and we still dont have the Gold Wealth statue. We are an average cash clan.

= bad lier, i just open ur clan window and i just see 6 times gold cash medal + 4 times cup cash + MANY times lv IV, V and VI ribbons for spending cash... yeah just a regular cash clan...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

= bad lier, i just open ur clan window and i just see 6 times gold cash medal + 4 times cup cash + MANY times lv IV, V and VI ribbons for spending cash... yeah just a regular cash clan...

I see you are an expert on Clan Medals and Statues 😉
But I said Gold Wealth Statue! So go ahead and look again at the statues not the medals ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P

I see you are an expert on Clan Medals and Statues 😉

LOL ok i am no expert, sorry i call u a lier... i am just very dissapointed of how ridiculos expensive this game is... honestly i have not buyed my own clan because i find absurd to spend 200$ on perks that will be away after 3 weeks... also the fact that your clan its so successfull its becoz u great leader and find the correct guys that help you... but lets be honest, how much $ u spend per month on a regular cash clan???
I have reseted my build about like 8 times (lol) becoz i think its absurd to have soooo many acc to try different builds, also would take me soooo much time wich i not have, so becoz i can i have payd many stupid cash in resets that where a total fail, but i still did it becoz i can and i want it...
my point its, how a regular person that can not afford 60$ a month on a game, have even the oportunity to enjoy this game???
And not only resets, but even the most basic of smart items are sooo expensive, 40mm or ammo for p90, armors are such a pain in the wallet, and not to forget that EVERY smart players have a doctor on his team so add some more enkord on heal packs and....
MAKE GAME CHEAPER? SMARTER AND NICER!!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Who the hell pays $50-300 to win a fame!

I hope nobody. This was in context of a monthly budget, don't take it out of context.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I wanna give advice to this game
Toxicity and C2a
2 Great Clan
Let make a new update, if these clan do fake fame they won't able to do fame next week. ( If either dare fake, they are risking their clan live's)
Player who fake will be ofc ban and kick out of clan for 7 day ( same as war deserter)
Maybe this will help
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lmao
i am doing well with my 2x milkor build before
i didn't waste a cent on this game because of super reward
- now price are same and i am in my lvl 20s
- price of item increase and now i waste more like 2x then before
- the amount of 40mm i use increase because 2 shot 40mm cant even do 100 damage because of resist
- the amount i earn in random is not even enough for my armed i used in random
- many player with little amount of cash cant afford a single lost
- casher using 3x milkor in lvl 10s destroy their enemy in 3 or 4 shot
how are we suppose to continue if u are not giving us a path XD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Being in a clan is hard.
Just enjoy no clan life like me.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL you reported your self???

So .. i guess u knew what i did
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you see, the game is not expensive, the problem is that it is impossible to win cash detroit play ...😡
When the update came out "Enkord cash for all players" cash gain was more than now. eg
If you gain 630 exp , you win 63 Enkord cash, now you only get 50E or 49E ...☹
if the berserker increase cash gain of 100%, this would help RATHER players naked!
think about it.😉
Pikaa
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him