GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Camper noob?

*DELETED*
Camper noob?
I see many players calling noobs campers, I have two questions: those who are not campers are what? and what do you have against playing well?, after all it is only one style. This time I always try to look for that game the best way to win a battle is going to be camper or not what is the difference?:
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
My opinion

I see many players calling noobs campers:

This people to start with, are noobs themselfs, or are trying to make u stop camping by just saying stuff to u...
in gunrox there are no rules when it comes to win a battle, you may camp (this means stay in one particular area) or you may rush (this means cross the map as fast as posible in order to find enemy fast).
But using one tactic or the other not mean that u are noob or pro, because there are many factors that will have different effect in your strategy.
For example:
IF u are a camper build, like you use 2x snipers + tank, but map its open like a desert, then why camping??? where camping if there is no protecction???
IF u are a rusher build, like kamikaze + 14 ap milkor + 14 ap milkor, and map its open basically u can simply go full forward and kill ur oponent next turn...
also who is first turn will affect a lot in strategy, rushing in second turn basically = dead.
Remember also that noone likes to loose, so if you are camping nice, and enemy can understand that he most sacrifice 1 unit to maybe kill you, obviously he will try to make u come out of your safe zone so he can attack u...
so camping its not a noob thing, only loosing its noob 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I see many players calling noobs campers, I have two questions: those who are not campers are what? and what do you have against playing well?, after all it is only one style. This time I always try to look for that game the best way to win a battle is going to be camper or not what is the difference?:

It's sad, but kids forget that is a tactical turn based game, not a FPP action game. Many ppl tends to call "camper" everyone who try to plan a game instead of plain reckless rush forward "strategy". Just ignore what they say and take FULL time 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's sad, but kids forget that is a tactical turn based game, not a FPP action game. Many ppl tends to call "camper" everyone who try to plan a game instead of plain reckless rush forward "strategy". Just ignore what they say and take FULL time 😁

yes
this game have 2 play style:
1 - rush, to cashers, who don't care about to itens or if gonna win or lose ☺
2 - "camper", the real good player, who wait the another player, and make one strategy, like u told. 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think better will be rushing with shelter as most bigest lvls ☺😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yea camping is good but often it depends which randomly gives advantage to one person.
And berserker introduced Danger zone to avoid camping.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm camper many ppl call me a noob and more bur I just ignore them I dont cear I like camping its the best way to play for me.☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
berserker was camper remember fleece throw with 3 snipers a long time ago ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
those people who say that all campers are noobs, they are noob losers and dont know how to play gunrox.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
It's just depends on map,
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
I support camping fully. I have an account that uses all snipers, and has weapons for close quarters. With camping, distance is my friend. I damage them long range where they have no hope of hitting me, then when the get frustrated and rush I pull out my shotguns, assault rifles, submachine guns, all that good stuff ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him