GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

scammed

scammed
KiiCKzZ-GamezZ scammed me, i wanted to make prints but then the server kicked me and i lost 50 arts, i know the most important arts and i want them back
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Scammed how?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
he deceived me, i lagged and he scammed.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
isnt he toxic member?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
WAKE UP FOR THE LIFE ! HHAHAHAHAHA
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
arts are for noobs.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

he deceived me, i lagged and he scammed.

Does not tell anything meaningful to me. And cosidering that KiiCKzZ-GamezZ is in Toxicity, does not makes sense either.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
O.O
I didnt , i gave u arts for them , and cash !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Predator means that he lagged and

Does not tell anything meaningful to me. And cosidering that KiiCKzZ-GamezZ is in Toxicity, does not makes sense either.

Predator means he obviously lagged when he gave arts to kick-azzz and waited for cash so kick-azz never gave the cash ...I think force kick-azz to pay predator or take arts off him give to predator and ban the noob kick -azz(not trying to be a mod😉 )
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Bers or astor can check that, they will see i got nothing from you.
Bers and godi i dont care if its toxic member, i want justice thats all
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't know what happened exactly, but if you tried to sell arts, you should have used the Art Market to protect yourself form scam. If you decided to trade directly, you should have requested in-game items to trade for.
If you tried to sell arts for Enkord Cash outside of the Art Market - it's your own risk and we cannot be responsible or help you in any way - you should solve this issue yourself.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

KiiCKzZ-GamezZ scammed me, i wanted to make prints but then the server kicked me and i lost 50 arts, i know the most important arts and i want them back

hahahahahahahha,dont cry baby.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think u get losed ur arts to satha 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:D
kiickzz-gamezz never steal arts i always sell him arts not in market 😁DD maybe predtor dont use his brain well :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

i see !! that s how u become full arted !! before u had 0 arts 😲😲 wow !!! what a noob stealer !!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him