GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

account

account
If i have an account stolen, and then now i want to take it back because berserker have banned it.
What should i do?
I can take it back?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

If i have an account stolen, and then now i want to take it back because berserker have banned it.
What should i do?
I can take it back?

All you need is the security Code
if you not have the code off that e-mail than the only way to get is pay for the ban
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
It have been stolen, so .. When i put just the name account in place of the e-mail, it works, thats my problem .. I dont remember its e-mail. I just need this help so i can take it back.
But.. if i take it back and im really owner, i will need to pay to unlock? ..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
... Just to explain.
I have my e-mail. Its with me, but outlook /hotmail\ deleted all my e-mails, because I never used this e-mail, only when created account, so i cant have recuperation code. What should I do? Do enkord can send it back to HearT own account e-mail? Or contact me etc..
Waitting for answer. Im game no mods online, and im forum nobody answering fast and clear. =[
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

It have been stolen, so .. When i put just the name account in place of the e-mail, it works, thats my problem .. I dont remember its e-mail. I just need this help so i can take it back.
But.. if i take it back and im really owner, i will need to pay to unlock? ..

Yes .. u have to pay for unban.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

... Just to explain.
I have my e-mail. Its with me, but outlook /hotmail\ deleted all my e-mails, because I never used this e-mail, only when created account, so i cant have recuperation code. What should I do? Do enkord can send it back to HearT own account e-mail? Or contact me etc..
Waitting for answer. Im game no mods online, and im forum nobody answering fast and clear. =[

there is nothing u can do .
And no ,mods can not send it back.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
except bers .. if he answer.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Come on.. i have problem reading your english words ☹
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
You don't need to pay to unban if the reason for your ban is ''Stolen Account'' All you have to do is private message(in-game) the security code to Zhannet and she will unban herself.
However none of this will work if you don't the security code.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
As you don't have the security you will have to contact Zhannet and if she agrees to help than she will ask you a number questions for example.
Date of birth.
Previous passwords.
When and how much cash you charged.
etc.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

As you don't have the security you will have to contact Zhannet and if she agrees to help than she will ask you a number questions for example.
Date of birth.
Previous passwords.
etc.

bla bla bla zhannet
dont help
no response just a mod that want players that unban for the money like me
all u need is security code or pay unban
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

bla bla bla zhannet
dont help
no response just a mod that want players that unban for the money like me
all u need is security code or pay unban

Zhannet helped me when my account was stolen and i didn't even have the security code,She also helped FGJ05 and Karpatia.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Date of birth.
Previous passwords.
etc.

Ty for helping me. Im going to do it now. If she really help me will be so good. If something happen i will put here again. And really thanks.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Come on.. i have problem reading your english words ☹

Thats why i just know the basic English. Im sorry. ☹
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i think admin can change all email/password accounts so ask them about that
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hmmm

i think admin can change all email/password accounts so ask them about that

I think admin won't help u .... Admins all time here 😉 .....
Every time I see new threads banned so that mean they see all threads and they don't care 😁
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him