GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Antisocial players ordering people be kicked in Megas without any reason in Megas

1 2

Reply to
What a nice player you are...

cruentus insult..jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

What a nice player you are...

He needs a silence long time 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I understand them hating me but the point of this thread is that these players are hostile towards a lot of different people for no apparent reason and won't let them play.
Even if I don't like someone, I would still let them play so I could beat them. These idiots make no sense because they are causing themselves to wait longer and causing a chain reaction of antisocial behavior where one player starts a "kick him from mega" feud with another and it gets really stupid for us players that just want to play a game.
By the way, I don't have any problems with anyone in other games - only this one. These players have a very backwards way of thinking that I hardly see in other games. For example, they don't want you to use perks or bring arts yet this is part of the game and is totally the reason for a pay to win game to have these things. If they don't like it then don't play. Why play a pay to win game and complain about people that pay money for an advantage? You guys are stupid.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
The REAL Issue
I think that everyone has a valid argument however, this post was about not allowing players to play megas.
The issue with a mega is it involved 10 players, not all of these players may be as experienced in playing megas or nowhere near as good as others. I think if a player does not want to play with another this is okay, maybe put them on the other teams (Manually).
Everyone calm down lol dont forget IT IS JUST A GAME!! 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Cruentus... You say that everyone is anti-social, when you, yourself, dont have any personality. You also constantly state; "Let the haters play so I can beat them." Lol, you can't win 1/2 of the gunrox players, you play terrible in megas, and you complain more than anybody I know, even in real life...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Cruentus... You say that everyone is anti-social, when you, yourself, dont have any personality. You also constantly state; "Let the haters play so I can beat them." Lol, you can't win 1/2 of the gunrox players, you play terrible in megas, and you complain more than anybody I know, even in real life...

You have no evidence to back up your claims. You can check my record and see for yourself. 830 wins, 461 losses. 3221 units killed, 1840 units lost. Can you explain how I get that kind of a record by losing to more than half the players I play against? You are all talk with nothing to back up your credibility Devin2010 - that goes without saying.
How come a moderator has not answered my question? Where are you moderators? Can't you clarify the rules for me and everyone else?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I think that everyone has a valid argument however, this post was about not allowing players to play megas.
The issue with a mega is it involved 10 players, not all of these players may be as experienced in playing megas or nowhere near as good as others. I think if a player does not want to play with another this is okay, maybe put them on the other teams (Manually).
Everyone calm down lol dont forget IT IS JUST A GAME!! 😉

Thanks for trying to steer this post back to my initial question. I have a list of players that constantly perform badly or dc in megas. The ones in my screenshot were not on my list so I don't understand why they would be singled out - it sounds like discrimination to me.
While you say that its only a game, the issue here is that real money is spent on equipping the items and paying around $1 for each game. If a player ruins your gaming experience then it does start to upset you a lot more than free to pay games and rightly so.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

While you say that its only a game, the issue here is that real money is spent on equipping the items and paying around $1 for each game. If a player ruins your gaming experience then it does start to upset you a lot more than free to pay games and rightly so.

That's why nobody wants you in megas
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol!
so a thing their creuntos first i played mega with u once and ever played again ask electricboom it was the rocket of the game win or lose and u shoot it straight into his azz and than u go suicide this is A BIG PROOF U ARE PRO go get a life
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
CRUENTUS IS AWESUME
I think cruentus should be a mod. he is awesome at this game he will blast you losers with his at4. you guys are just jealous because he is a smarter better player than you ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

so a thing their creuntos first i played mega with u once and ever played again ask electricboom it was the rocket of the game win or lose and u shoot it straight into his azz and than u go suicide this is A BIG PROOF U ARE PRO go get a life

This statement is so ambiguous that it should be in the dictionary under the definition of ambiguous. I cant tell whose side he is on!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him