GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Faker in mega attacking teammates.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Faker in mega attacking teammates.
He started attacking us with no basis he needs a swift ban.

Faker attacking teammate.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
RE: False Accusations
This guy stinger full of garbage. I was pre-occupied while cooking and eating and not paying full attention to the game. There was a fierce series of attacks that occurred right in that area right before my turn and I mistakenly attacked an ally. THIS WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE.
What was NOT HONEST was the fact that Stinger has made continuous threats against me, saying things like 'Do this move or I will have you banned' ever since it happened. This guy is a total dirt-bag and he is making these accusations IN BAD FAITH as he knows they are not true.
He should be punished for making up this mess.
Spankrod - I did nothing wrong. We won the game.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Btw
We won the game, I earned 3000 experience, killed 4 enemy.
Stinger you make up a lot of garbage here...I think you should be punished for bringing these charges against me.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
da fuq ????

He started attacking us with no basis he needs a swift ban.

Cruentus???
man why??? i like you man (posibly the only one), you are one of the few thrustwhorty players on game... you NEVA give up on megas... you have a nice big mouth... you even scare some guys there.
But this one not helping you... 😕
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Again
Again: I did not 'start attacking (them) with no basis (sic).
It was an accident, one which did not even factor in the outcome of the game...now can we move on?!
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

What was NOT HONEST was the fact that Stinger has made continuous threats against me, saying things like 'Do this move or I will have you banned' ever since it happened. This guy is a total dirt-bag and he is making these accusations IN BAD FAITH as he knows they are not true.

Picture or it didn't happened.And everybody knows i'm not that kind of person.

Seriously your excuse for attacking team mate is mistake?You got __Vegeta__ Banned for suiciding which was a pretty pathetic unfair ban as he never broke a mentioned.While you on the other committed a clear-visible crime and you say that i should be punished?Like what the hell are you even serious?
Your gonna get banned regardless what you say.Because you shot not Once but two times.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
And for your freaking information i was the one making you guys win if i went straight suicide like _Unleashed_ i doubt you would win and you did nothing helpful in the match.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
First of All
...if you think that myself and Cruentus are the same person, then you are SADLY MISTAKEN as we are different people, moron.
I never had anyone banned in this game, and I did not have ____Vegeta____ or whoever you are accusing me of having banned...this is not true. You are mistaken. Get your facts straight before you accuse (once again).
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Ban the player Spankrord for shooting team mates.
and ban him again for denying that.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
we can see he is shooting milkor on his allied, he can't say he tought someone was on the wall, his ally is on the other side and we can clearly see that no ennemy is there, my2cents.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him