GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Small Abort suggestion?

Small Abort suggestion?
I know Gunrox isn't getting updated anytime soon but this is not really a big thing that would effect the game much but how about..

For a abort to occur it only requires 80% of the players to agree?I have gotten so many megas ruined because one low level doesn't agree.Also it prevents others from playing unfair.This won't necessarily require a big update and greatly help the players.especially those who play megas or full artifact armed aborts.
Edited 2 days later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I know Gunrox isn't getting updated anytime soon but this is not really a big thing that would effect the game much but how about..

For a abort to occur it only requires 80% of the players to agree?I have gotten so many megas ruined because one low level or cruentus doesn't agree.Also it prevents others from playing unfair.This won't necessarily require a big update and greatly help the players.especially those who play megas or full artifact armed aborts.

Abort game : Player are not spending cash, wich admin doesnt.like.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree, it should be aborted when 90% of players agree, there is always one who doesnt press
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Abort game : Player are not spending cash, wich admin doesnt.like.

No.. He is talking of aborting a mega not an abort game.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i support this one

For a abort to occur it only requires 80% of the players to agree?I have gotten so many megas ruined because one low level or cruentus doesn't agree.Also it prevents others from playing unfair.This won't necessarily require a big update and greatly help the players.especially those who play megas or full artifact armed aborts.

yeah so nice one... Democracy.
mayority wins... simple and effective, if 75% of participants are willing to abort, then abort shoud happend... 7 guys dont deserve to suffer a bad game cause the fault or other 3
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
You mention my name as not wanting to abort - this is not true. Most times I want to abort as well, the only times I don't want to abort is:
* If you have already aborted the game 2-3 times and have wasted 30 min to 1 hour of my time and I just want to play a game, no matter what the map. I am not going to be held to ransom by immature players who keep crying about open maps because it doesn't suit their build.... TOUGH LUCK, THAT'S YOUR ILL THOUGHT-OUT BUILD. DON'T PLAY MEGAS.
* When a team wants to abort because they have a significant disadvantage due to the map. Sorry but you guys rarely ever abort when my team has a significant disadvantage - you adopted this Machiavellian way of conducting yourself in Gunrox so I will make you pay every time. I have a list of scumbags who do this so I will not do this to innocent players who haven't turned bad.
* When you insult me and accuse me of doing things without any proof whatsoever then I will take these opportunities to make you pay for it. It is simple, I defend myself against your stupid insults in these ways AND I will make sure I hit you back 10 times harder. Stop the insults and I will co-operate with you. Keep the insults up and I will make sure I make it difficult for your pea-brained maggots every time you play a mega against me.
More importantly, your anger shouldn't be directed at players, it should be directed at Berserker and the administrators. In case you don't remember, the abort option was available throughout the whole game a year or two ago. Then they cut the abort availability to 1 hour so that everyone would be spending money and making them rich. Everyone, however made sure they aborted before an hour and the malevolently greedy Berserker could not stand they players were enjoying themselves without spending money so they reduced it to 20 minutes - despite the fact that 10 times more people were playing and some of them would spend money simply because they enjoyed themselves.
Also keep in mind that there are some major issues with junkyard map giving one side a big advantage with cover that have still not been fixed despite my official complaints which always get deleted. There are also big issues with the matchmaking which always likes to put the two highest levels on the same team - in the case of a match with 2 x 50s and the rest being 30s and 40s; the "auto" mode puts the two 50s on the same team 4 times out of 5. This just makes the auto option game unfair as there is a big difference between a 49 and a 50 in terms of weapons and perks.
In conclusion, stop blaming players like me without proof. Blame the game makers as they are playing you fools like a puppet and milking money from you at an obscene rate compared to just about every other game out there. Most importantly, blame the map design. 70% of the maps in junkyard heavily favor one side and this is the root cause of players wanting to abort. If you guys are too stupid to follow this thought process then its no wonder you resort to cheating and communicating with each other through skype to give away co-ordinates and have your friends sabotage enemy teams they are on in megas to win.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

You mention my name as not wanting to abort - this is not true. Most times I want to abort as well, the only times I don't want to abort is:
* If you have already aborted the game 2-3 times and have wasted 30 min to 1 hour of my time and I just want to play a game, no matter what the map. I am not going to be held to ransom by immature players who keep crying about open maps because it doesn't suit their build.... TOUGH LUCK, THAT'S YOUR ILL THOUGHT-OUT BUILD. DON'T PLAY MEGAS.
* When a team wants to abort because they have a significant disadvantage due to the map. Sorry but you guys rarely ever abort when my team has a significant disadvantage - you adopted this Machiavellian way of conducting yourself in Gunrox so I will make you pay every time. I have a list of scumbags who do this so I will not do this to innocent players who haven't turned bad.
* When you insult me and accuse me of doing things without any proof whatsoever then I will take these opportunities to make you pay for it. It is simple, I defend myself against your stupid insults in these ways AND I will make sure I hit you back 10 times harder. Stop the insults and I will co-operate with you. Keep the insults up and I will make sure I make it difficult for your pea-brained maggots every time you play a mega against me.
More importantly, your anger shouldn't be directed at players, it should be directed at Berserker and the administrators. In case you don't remember, the abort option was available throughout the whole game a year or two ago. Then they cut the abort availability to 1 hour so that everyone would be spending money and making them rich. Everyone, however made sure they aborted before an hour and the malevolently greedy Berserker could not stand they players were enjoying themselves without spending money so they reduced it to 20 minutes - despite the fact that 10 times more people were playing and some of them would spend money simply because they enjoyed themselves.
Also keep in mind that there are some major issues with junkyard map giving one side a big advantage with cover that have still not been fixed despite my official complaints which always get deleted. There are also big issues with the matchmaking which always likes to put the two highest levels on the same team - in the case of a match with 2 x 50s and the rest being 30s and 40s; the "auto" mode puts the two 50s on the same team 4 times out of 5. This just makes the auto option game unfair as there is a big difference between a 49 and a 50 in terms of weapons and perks.
In conclusion, stop blaming players like me without proof. Blame the game makers as they are playing you fools like a puppet and milking money from you at an obscene rate compared to just about every other game out there. Most importantly, blame the map design. 70% of the maps in junkyard heavily favor one side and this is the root cause of players wanting to abort. If you guys are too stupid to follow this thought process then its no wonder you resort to cheating and communicating with each other through skype to give away co-ordinates and have your friends sabotage enemy teams they are on in megas to win.

I am sure none is going to read that like always.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I read all your post cruentus.but i'm not gonna blame berserker for your incompetence.And just so that this thread doesn't evolve into a flame war i removed your name so your ego can rest in peace.I know you personally too much and i won't be neutral with you again.That is a clear statement.I'm not arguing.Now please act like a mature player and don't post anymore.

This thread is about a suggestion in this game Not a hate speech directed towards you.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

For a abort to occur it only requires 80% of the players to agree?I have gotten so many megas ruined because one low level doesn't agree.Also it prevents others from playing unfair.This won't necessarily require a big update and greatly help the players.especially those who play megas or full artifact armed aborts.

I agree aswell that games of 6-10 players should abort on 80-90% of players choosing abort this would stop players aborting or quiting to give advantage to a friend on the other team. I get at least 10 calls a day about fake megas which i can do nothing about, i think this is very unfair for the players that have to play in the affected team.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
We already had that earlier when less players needed for about and it was no good either.
All you can do is wait and hope for GUNROX 2 where maps will be symmetrical, so no starting disadvantage and less incentive to abort.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

We already had that earlier when less players needed for about and it was no good either.
All you can do is wait and hope for GUNROX 2 where maps will be symmetrical, so no starting disadvantage and less incentive to abort.

if makes no diference, then why no pleasing STINGER , and me, and many other mega players.... just make it abort posible when 80% of players are agreed to do it.
Just a few hour ago This player called GAMER, TOTALLY RUINED A MEGA.
Guess what, 8 players wanted to abort, and because 1 moron (of course the friend of gamer) 4 players of my team loose 1 full armed. 😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him