GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake Attack 5 vs 15 ???

Fake Attack 5 vs 15 ???
[17:32:17] Player --Explosives-- attacks player Niklaus!

vs

after game
he lose no units
take no damage
+1 win
+3 units killed

please ban this guys
if this not say enough idk what i than need to do
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
First pic fail, edited = no proof
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

First pic fail, edited = no proof

because mods trust absoultely noone and have no idea how to spot fake image ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
100% fake because that lvl 5 "Blackhorse" is leader of Akatuski and hes the leade of forbidden knights tho ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Is there a probability that the Niklaus was away for that time... and at such a concidence, --Explosives-- attack him. After the game Niklaus was away and so --Explosives-- win the game with 3 units killed and 0 damage taken.
However, i think that it is a fake.. how would a level 5 full win a level 15 naked without taking any damage and would a level 5 attack such a high level and take the risk of losing if the level 15 hides his arms?. Perhaps it is a purposely set-up fake.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Is there a probability that the Niklaus was away for that time... and at such a concidence, --Explosives-- attack him. After the game Niklaus was away and so --Explosives-- win the game with 3 units killed and 0 damage taken.
However, i think that it is a fake.. how would a level 5 full win a level 15 naked without taking any damage and would a level 5 attack such a high level and take the risk of losing if the level 15 hides his arms?. Perhaps it is a purposely set-up fake.

the game would be aborted after 30secs ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

What i meant was, maybe he went to toilet and he sh*t and he was attacked during the time and he had 0evades and 0enkord to evade
The photo was also edited.. so... insufficient proof?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Fake attack

If he had quit after 30 sec
He was dropped out clan
and war deserter 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him