GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

deleting important threads, NOOBS!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
deleting important threads, NOOBS!
Hey moderators, or explosion, pls create a thread where all hidden infos about earning medals is in there.😉
I think you deleted my post because you want us to be challenged because you don't want us to know the hidden details?😎
Well I said if you wont create a thread about this, you're all noobs, and I think you are because you deleted an important thread!
Deleting my posts? Which are important...😡
Create a thread about the hidden facts or description of the medals because it is you're fault why you need to do this, you did not give the exact description of these medals, so do it.😡
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
There is already an application that you could download from the internet.. It is called Fitting room, or some may call it Gunrox room. Fitting room
u may not understand the language, but there's a word that says 'download' when u scroll down, click it and u will start downloading
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

I think you deleted my post because you want us to be challenged because you don't want us to know the hidden details?

You pretty much answered Your own question dude. From the very beginning of the game not all information has been revealed and that was made intentionally. Just try to find out by Yourself and stop flooding forum.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

You pretty much answered Your own question dude. From the very beginning of the game not all information has been revealed and that was made intentionally. Just try to find out by Yourself and stop flooding forum.

Another noobs, replying on my nice looking thread. 😳
I said hidden things about medals noobs!
Do fitting room states that skirmisher medal needs at least 3 players? Or saviour medal needs a doc? Or even ageless arts can't make medals be earned!
Read the thread first before replying garbage answers
😡😡
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
use cearch noob -.-
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

________
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him