GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Old 05-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
The-A-Squad
Guest
 
The-A-Squad's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Post to the gunrox team

Gunrox team, is it possible that u share with us ur future plans regarding ur game gunrox if u have any so u can stop all the useless threads ?
And if not plz write convincing reasons
thank u for ur time
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
-BoB-Beast
Senior Member
 
-BoB-Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indiana, United States
Posts: 626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-A-Squad View Post
Gunrox team, is it possible that u share with us ur future plans regarding ur game gunrox if u have any so u can stop all the useless threads ?
And if not plz write convincing reasons
thank u for ur time
I agree. I would like to know if this game had a future at all. If not, I'm not going to waste my time and money.

So please, does this game have a future? Or is it going to be set aside forever while ENKORD turns its interest to new things.
__________________
1000+ Damage With 1 Shot! [GO]
Experience Guide! [GO]
Guide To Recording and Publishing GUNROX Videos. [GO]
Come see my youtube channel! [GO]
-BoB-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Killing_Gunsss
Senior Member
 
Killing_Gunsss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 587
Default

9/3/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Lately we were accused that we do not work on the game and that it is lacking updates.

Our answer is -
GUNROX is pretty stable and balanced game so far, so we don't plan to add any major stuff in the nearby future, however we are always looking forward to balance existing things and make the game more fair and enjoayble to all players, not just selected groups.
26/11/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.
Is there ever going to be a new major update?
Killing_Gunsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 275
Default

The end started when clan perks no longer became permanent. I voiced my opinion but was silenced for a year from the forums because Berserker doesn't like it when someone gives him an honest opinion of his game. Berserker's greed was abhorrently despicable and from that point on I stopped spending money on Gunrox and I told everyone I know not to play this game.

Occasionally I came back to play with a few of my friends but these foreign, 5 year old, thick-as-a-brick hosts do not understand the concept of friends playing together on the same team and always set games to random in megas. It must be because they themselves have no friends whatsoever and are jealous of people that actually have the comradery, trust and intelligence to work together. Whenever I try to host my own game, nobody joins because all these stupid dumb retards flock together like the retards they are and only go to the retard hosts that have no idea on how to balance and end up spending 20 minutes sitting there with the game not going anywhere.

In summary, there are too many foreign retards in Gunrox. The only viable game option is random games which I find boring. Teamwork games are more fun but 90% of the players in Gunrox have no teamwork, no social skills, no intelligence and are just plain failures as human beings. The biggest contributing factor for having all these douchebags in Gunrox has been Berserker himself. He has driven all the sensible smart players out with his totalitarian slavery approach to the game and only the stupid addicts remain who have no future in real life so they try to be a hero in this virtual cage of a game remain.

Here are some names of players I have found completely antisocial to the idea of having friends play together in megas and are toxic to the community spirit of this game, making everyone feel unwelcome: _-Mashinist-_ (mega faker who deliberately helps his russian friends to win when he is not on their team) , Henrique (he is a brazillian ape puppet that everyone plays by pulling the strings because he is young and dumb) , Predator (gullible disabled fool who cant think for himself - nobody feels sorry for a disabled fool that cannot empathise with others and thinks only his poor little self and how he MUST be right and everyone else is wrong. ) Idobest75 , vite-magic (just a coward who cannot face a good gunrox player) , II_JMs_II (another Russian faker who helps his russian friends to win by faking in megas) , _-Partizan-_ (another russian faker) , ---Sapekinha--- (has no clue on anything and obvious faker to get a good record) , AlecTheSecond , Devin2010 , George2011geo (obvious faker in mega and I have reported him multiple times to moderators but nothing is ever done - DO NOT LET HIM IN ANY MEGAS) , useYourBrain , Seba-2011 , Karpatia , Just , ___HorsePower___ , XXxxDangerxxXX , -EMCREW- .

These players are on my ignore list, not for being bad players or cussing me out, but for deliberately contributing to the cesspool of douchebaggery that is the Gunrox community. Perma Ban these players and most of the problems with trying to make a fair, balanced and competitive mega where everyone is welcome will be solved. Feel free to put these players on your own ignore list as I don't put just anyone on my ignore list - only the worst scumbags in the game make it to my list (sadly they are the ones that stay and keep playing this game while all the good people leave.)
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Red_rush
Senior Member
 
Red_rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 662
Default

and u troll =)
Red_rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 275
Default

You are being a troll by calling me a troll. What have you achieved? Congrats on looking like an idiot.

Here is a constructive idea: Berserker why don't you prevent clans from CHOOSING which clan they want to play fame against. Make them play Random clans each day for points, randomize the levels allowed and randomize the maximum team levels and we should see a real test of skill and cunning rather than a continuous cancer of fake game after fake game which your moderators are like toothless tigers and unable to stop.

I do believe you owe me an apology now red rush because I have offered a real solution to help fix this game and trolls do not do that. HOWEVER, because I feel that you don't have the capacity to learn from your mistakes and give a genuine apology, I will accept your immediately suicide instead.

Last edited by Cruentus; 05-28-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
Red_rush
Senior Member
 
Red_rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
You are being a troll by calling me a troll. What have you achieved? Congrats on looking like an idiot.

Here is a constructive idea: Berserker why don't you prevent clans from CHOOSING which clan they want to play fame against. Make them play Random clans each day for points, randomize the levels allowed and randomize the maximum team levels and we should see a real test of skill and cunning rather than a continuous cancer of fake game after fake game which your moderators are like toothless tigers and unable to stop.
use 3x rpg \ and use 3x kami with auto and u call for skils ?
Red_rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_rush View Post
use 3x rpg \ and use 3x kami with auto and u call for skils ?
Can you please explain why you think that it doesn't take great skill to use these? I will enjoy explaining why you are wrong and why YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #9
The-King
Senior Member
 
The-King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_rush View Post
use 3x rpg \ and use 3x kami with auto and u call for skils ?
You Mad Bro?
The-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
The-A-Squad
Guest
 
The-A-Squad's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
Can you please explain why you think that it doesn't take great skill to use these? I will enjoy explaining why you are wrong and why YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!
I agree/aproove ur 3 posts
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
_Cloud_
Member
 
_Cloud_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 74
Thumbs up

Thumbs up for Cruentus..

and to red_rush it takes brain to use 3 rpgs u have to learn how to use them

not like u that use all weapons with laser cuase ur afraid if u get blined u dont

know what to do ..
_Cloud_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #12
netgamer012
Guest
 
netgamer012's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
The end started when clan perks no longer became permanent. actually the end started to this game when berserker said he completed this game I voiced my opinion but was silenced for a year from the forums because Berserker doesn't like it when someone gives him an honest opinion of his game.yeah i saw it Berserker's greed was abhorrently despicable and from that point on I stopped spending money on Gunrox and I told everyone I know not to play this game.
Occasionally I came back to play with a few of my friends but these foreign, 5 year old, thick-as-a-brick hosts do not understand the concept of friends playing together on the same team and always set games to random in megas. It must be because they themselves have no friends whatsoever and are jealous of people that actually have the comradery, trust and intelligence to work together. i understand this Whenever I try to host my own game, nobody joins because all these stupid dumb retards flock together like the retards they are and only go to the retard hosts that have no idea on how to balance and end up spending 20 minutes sitting there with the game not going anywhere.

In summary, there are too many foreign retards in Gunrox. The only viable game option is random games which I find boringagree with therandom games partTeamwork games are more fun but 90% of the players in Gunrox have no teamwork,i think the same and it's too hard to play a mega even a 2x2 is too boring to wait no social skills, no intelligence and are just plain failures as human beings. The biggest contributing factor for having all these douchebags in Gunrox has been Berserker himself. He has driven all the sensible smart players out with his totalitarian slavery approach to the game and only the stupid addicts remain who have no future in real life so they try to be a hero in this virtual cage of a game remain.last time i returned to gunrox i played aganist some lvl 9/10/8 with at4! the arts system make this game broken for cashers

Here are some names of players I have found completely antisocial to the idea of having friends play together in megas and are toxic to the community spirit of this game, making everyone feel unwelcome: _-Mashinist-_ (mega faker who deliberately helps his russian friends to win when he is not on their team)i understand , Henrique (he is a brazillian ape puppet that everyone plays by pulling the strings because he is young and dumb) , Predator (gullible disabled fool who cant think for himself - nobody feels sorry for a disabled fool that cannot empathise with others and thinks only his poor little self and how he MUST be right and everyone else is wrong. ) Idobest75 , vite-magic (just a coward who cannot face a good gunrox player) , II_JMs_II (another Russian faker who helps his russian friends to win by faking in megas) , _-Partizan-_ (another russian faker) , ---Sapekinha--- (has no clue on anything and obvious faker to get a good record) , AlecTheSecond , Devin2010 , George2011geo (obvious faker in mega and I have reported him multiple times to moderators but nothing is ever done - DO NOT LET HIM IN ANY MEGAS) , useYourBrain , Seba-2011 , Karpatia , Just , ___HorsePower___ , XXxxDangerxxXX , -EMCREW- .

These players are on my ignore list, not for being bad players or cussing me out, but for deliberately contributing to the cesspool of douchebaggery that is the Gunrox community. Perma Ban these players and most of the problems with trying to make a fair, balanced and competitive mega where everyone is welcome will be solved. Feel free to put these players on your own ignore list as I don't put just anyone on my ignore list - only the worst scumbags in the game make it to my list (sadly they are the ones that stay and keep playing this game while all the good people leave.)
comments in blue
I read all your posts at the thread where you got banned and called as a senior troll,I respect you because you're one of the few cashers who know and not ignoring the truth.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
DoomBolt
Senior Member
 
DoomBolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 331
Default

funny like most of bad things that cruentus said he is on his own, always crying in megas that russians use kami's and he use 3x + autoplants, always playing bad in megas all he can do is camping, 80% of words he say are just bad words, and than he speak about social skills - man u dont even know what it mean, also crying about manual megas, always when u "try" to balance mega only s**t come from it, calling players that live in other countryes than in stupid USA they are abrouds and in fact ur abroaded one too coz its ukrainian, not USA game, in fact i dont like ppl like u, saying 1 thing doing something totaly other and speaking s**ts only
__________________
u cant evade doom
SVK
DoomBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
haduken
Senior Member
 
haduken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 'Murika
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBolt View Post
funny like most of bad things that cruentus said he is on his own, always crying in megas that russians use kami's and he use 3x + autoplants, always playing bad in megas all he can do is camping, 80% of words he say are just bad words, and than he speak about social skills - man u dont even know what it mean, also crying about manual megas, always when u "try" to balance mega only s**t come from it, calling players that live in other countryes than in stupid USA they are abrouds and in fact ur abroaded one too coz its ukrainian, not USA game, in fact i dont like ppl like u, saying 1 thing doing something totaly other and speaking s**ts only
i don't wanna be a jerk, but have your ever heard of "Do as I say, not as I do."?
haduken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #15
The-A-Squad
Guest
 
The-A-Squad's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i think that at some point maybe 1 month later berserker will think of seeying this forum and get some answers...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:05 AM   #16
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 275
Default

Do you remember this forum post? This is when the end of Gunrox started, and what I said back then is still true today.
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support