GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

berserker or any moderator looks here please!!!

*DELETED*
berserker or any moderator looks here please!!!
for the that I see you are giving baned in all the players that he/she makes fake fighting
because the problem that I see Synks also making that and the ph_biuiu those two acc and of an alone person and that person does fake fighting and you moderators don't make anything by chance with him that person this paying you for not giving baned in him ok
why am canssado of seeing that player to do fake fighting and easy you
to diffuse he in the fraga already gave the warning to be in a nothing to happen and why are you it flatters of them same ok😡😡😡☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you really can prove that they are fake fighting cause there is not enough evidence to support this,sorry☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

for the that I see you are giving baned in all the players that he/she makes fake fighting
because the problem that I see Synks also making that and the ph_biuiu those two acc and of an alone person and that person does fake fighting and you moderators don't make anything by chance with him that person this paying you for not giving baned in him ok

Having two accounts alone does not mean that players are fake fighting. And we do ban all those who involved in fake fighting without looking at whether players pays or not.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him