GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hobos united looking for new recruits.. and Allies

Hobos united looking for new recruits.. and Allies
hello
As the current leader of hobos united, I (Ajax) announce that the new recruitment is now started ,once again..What has been closed for the last couple of days, as the limit was hit.
We are currently looking for new, tactical, in team playing players with bright stats .As the clan is currently still in start stage , you can work your way up to a better positions in clan.😉
-snipers
-grenadiers
-medics
-miners
-Assault riffles
are what we are concentrating on (just to make it clear ,one of those skills needs to be 20 or higher)(for other skills players there is still an option to join)
and now..AS we can all see theres been going on strange things since berserker has left for vacation.Yes |Sungas| 😡 They have the control over both locations , and that happened just because of spies what have been hired by one of the rest three clans.
To fight them and voltron caln , WE need to set peace with Bloody Wolves and we need to accept them as our allies for the fight over those locations
We will consider your applications and recruit just THE BEST ONES 😁
have a nice day
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah.
As you all know, there's Voltron.
And it means that our lives of debauchery and sloth are in danger.
That underwear clan is annoying too (control over 2 of locations, 😡blasphemous!!!)
But i think that's just dirty trick of Voltron, which tryin' to deflect our attention from real threat. (And that clan ranking system is shoddy, to say the least)
So, we'll need at least some sort of common interest declaration to stop Voltron and their panty henchmen from conquerin' the galaxy.😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
OMG!!
What are you doing ?why are you casting your votes against alliance?That only would mean that those two clans would merge together when they need to kill them..It does not mean that we cant fight each other we can when the location is being controled by our forces not some Latin cheating fellas
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Join Hobos
I would like to help by joining hobos, im level 13. All units have 2 skills at over 20. Assault rifles, shotguns, s/m guns, snipers etc.. etc..
128 won 110 lost.
Please consider.
😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

What are you doing ?why are you casting your votes against alliance?That only would mean that those two clans would merge together when they need to kill them..It does not mean that we cant fight each other we can when the location is being controled by our forces not some Latin cheating fellas

Excuse-me, but what do you have against a latin clan?
I think that is a racious message and the moderators must do something!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
he doesnt discriminate you couse of nationality, but just want to tell that some of us cheat? 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
dude check latin meaning in wikipedia please
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Voltron watch!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i want to join teh clan☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
you should follow this form then your nickname
level , skills not in number but be aware we dont need a guy with less than 40
then you can go for your level your current stats ..Well the highest lvl you ever won..
Why do you want to join us?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
😎i want to join teh clan😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am the new Leader of this clan. And Now CLAN IS FULL !!!!!!!!!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him