GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE ABORT

FAKE ABORT
We need a new update to see who aborts and who does not in games of abort, preferably that can be voted and by majority that is aborted. Because today I lost all the artifacts I had because of that. The players _777_ and xX-WaRILyS-Xx were the last to take all the objects. The moderator junior bernardti saw everything. Justice so that these players do not continue doing this kind of thing please
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
stop cry baby

We need a new update to see who aborts and who does not in games of abort, preferably that can be voted and by majority that is aborted. Because today I lost all the artifacts I had because of that. The players _777_ and xX-WaRILyS-Xx were the last to take all the objects. The moderator junior bernardti saw everything. Justice so that these players do not continue doing this kind of thing please

MY PRINT FOR YOU BABY >>>>> http://prnt.sc/ezlmng <<<<<
now stop cry, please !!!!
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Guilt is the best punishment every human kind will receive for their wrongdoings. I hope karma strikes until justice is done
Yours truely.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
not a valid argument
Your screenshot is not a valid argument, because the take out and then remove the abortion
[01:56:16] MIRES: he didn't return my stuff
[01:59:04] MIRES: i lost 1 light blue and 3 dark blue
[01:59:09] MIRES: what art u lost
[02:00:07] dylan:He did not return my things either,He ignored me as soon as we left the game.
[02:06:16] dylan: i lose this arts
[02:06:34] dylan: pm blind 18 paralized
[02:06:56] dylan: colt casual stun %8 cleaving
[02:07:30] dylan: m60 deadly stun%18 blind %27
[02:08:18] dylan: rpg noxius 26/43 Light weight
[02:08:57] dylan: imp milita legendary Light weight
[02:09:11] dylan: imp swat lucky accsesible
[02:10:26] dylan: imp metal fatal free sunset
[02:10:49] dylan: nostedead godly noxius 24 acuerate
[02:11:25] dylan: milkor stun%20 blassed sure shoot
Sr xx-warilys-xx if you abortion the game and promises in front of a junior moderator to devolish the objects, because when leaving the game you happened to ignore us and still did not return anything?

I am aware that the moderation of the game is not responsible for the objects of the players, I know that I will not recover. But I would like the responsible party to pay for their acts. If one creates a game in common agreement to be aborted should not exclude the possibility that a player catches the situation to steal other players
Sr xx-warilys-xx You happen to be blacklisted by the majority of active players in the game, stealing is a crime whether virtual or not
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sorry this happened guys,
And Warrily, I'm surprised at you. 😕
But if my testimony is of any use, a few days before this happened, Warily complained "This is why I hate arts" in an abort after I killed his bg with a godly rapid...

Guilt is the best punishment every human kind will receive for their wrongdoings.

If there were really guilt, y'all'd have the arts back by now
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Sorry this happened guys,
And Warrily, I'm surprised at you. 😕
But if my testimony is of any use, a few days before this happened, Warily complained "This is why I hate arts" in an abort after I killed his bg with a godly rapid...

If there were really guilt, y'all'd have the arts back by now

really? i was on like print screen show you... and theys call me stoler... and now wanna arts i take in BATTLE back? sorry, but no !
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

really? i was on like print screen show you... and theys call me stoler... and now wanna arts i take in BATTLE back? sorry, but no !

are you fkin stupid or just plain full blown retarded?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
To me, just looks very immature...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your screenshot is not a valid argument, because the take out and then remove the abortion
[01:56:16] MIRES: he didn't return my stuff
[01:59:04] MIRES: i lost 1 light blue and 3 dark blue
[01:59:09] MIRES: what art u lost
[02:00:07] dylan:He did not return my things either,He ignored me as soon as we left the game.
[02:06:16] dylan: i lose this arts
[02:06:34] dylan: pm blind 18 paralized
[02:06:56] dylan: colt casual stun %8 cleaving
[02:07:30] dylan: m60 deadly stun%18 blind %27
[02:08:18] dylan: rpg noxius 26/43 Light weight
[02:08:57] dylan: imp milita legendary Light weight
[02:09:11] dylan: imp swat lucky accsesible
[02:10:26] dylan: imp metal fatal free sunset
[02:10:49] dylan: nostedead godly noxius 24 acuerate
[02:11:25] dylan: milkor stun%20 blassed sure shoot
Sr xx-warilys-xx if you abortion the game and promises in front of a junior moderator to devolish the objects, because when leaving the game you happened to ignore us and still did not return anything?

I am aware that the moderation of the game is not responsible for the objects of the players, I know that I will not recover. But I would like the responsible party to pay for their acts. If one creates a game in common agreement to be aborted should not exclude the possibility that a player catches the situation to steal other players
Sr xx-warilys-xx You happen to be blacklisted by the majority of active players in the game, stealing is a crime whether virtual or not

Really?? are u crying because of this arts... COME ONN
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him