GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reporting a moderator.

Reporting a moderator.
Hello, my account is banned now, and KH40SM0DE, my friend too while we never fake ever again and we play nakeds and almost only 2x1 2x2's but we got banned now for fake fighting while there wasnt any game fake, why Moderator ''FAKE'' giving bans random for fun because gunrox is dead it is not allowed and against the rules. All with all she/he is a good moderator but i just only dont understand this and this have to be answered verry quickly.
And for the admins if you dont belive me go watch the games we played all the time :P
Greets, Humanoid
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
FAKE Stop Ban without Watching games
Yes, I got ban 72 hours Reason: Fake Fame
And i swear i didn't play fake fame was normal 😡
Please check IP and you will know i don't have any account in clan The AllStars
3 vs 1 fame and me lose So how fake "C2A" will lose vs clan "The AllStars"
How is Fake please Check it and you will know it normal fame 😳
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thats nth when he ban a my lvl 50 in real outpost match 2v1 and i wasnt going to win any way and quit thats what we call fag mod
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
WHO CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello, my account is banned now, and KH40SM0DE, my friend too while we never fake ever again and we play nakeds and almost only 2x1 2x2's but we got banned now for fake fighting while there wasnt any game fake, why Moderator ''FAKE'' giving bans random for fun because gunrox is dead it is not allowed and against the rules. All with all she/he is a good moderator but i just only dont understand this and this have to be answered verry quickly.
And for the admins if you dont belive me go watch the games we played all the time :P
Greets, Humanoid

😲
I've had this problem too. FAKE has banned 7 of my squads for reason of fake fight. I admit I have a past of fake fighting, but after that I've been involved in no fake fighting what so ever.😡
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

😲
I've had this problem too. FAKE has banned 7 of my squads for reason of fake fight. I admit I have a past of fake fighting, but after that I've been involved in no fake fighting what so ever.😡

I've also private messaged FAKE to cut out the abusive bans. She hasn't replied yet, but I think she'll get fired or something. You know why?
No one can buy anything from gunrox if they can't access the store (because they're account is banned)
And that leads to loss of money for Enkord. Then that means that FAKE is sort of a loose end. She's been banning a lot of people and that reduces Gunrox's commercial value.
If I were the other gunrox admins, i'd get rid of her.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
boop
boop
😳
😳
😳
😳
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him