GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This would be good!

This would be good!
Hello Berserker and the company.
I would like to tell all of you guys if you could make a list about all artifacts. Like how they work and what they mean. This should be very good for the new players so they can understand what this artifact is. For example lets say i have a forgiving milkor. And this new player doesn't know what it means, what can he do? Ask people? That is just waste of time because this game has like 50 players online everyday. Im just asking you guys to make a list about the artifacts. Thanks.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello Berserker and the company.
I would like to tell all of you guys if you could make a list about all artifacts. Like how they work and what they mean. This should be very good for the new players so they can understand what this artifact is. For example lets say i have a forgiving milkor. And this new player doesn't know what it means, what can he do? Ask people? That is just waste of time because this game has like 50 players online everyday. Im just asking you guys to make a list about the artifacts. Thanks.

Hmmm....

bart.gif

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
it has already done. you should download gunrox fitting room and u can find all information there.search gunrox forum you will find.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Search Button... 🙄
FAQ - Artifacts and modifiers
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him