GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SNOOPAFLY - steal and change passwords of member of his clan!!! BEAWARE!!!!!

SNOOPAFLY - steal and change passwords of member of his clan!!! BEAWARE!!!!!
ok, so snoopafly, an Ex-talons. got kicked out from our clan just after we find out he hacked the_one account (same clan) and stole 10,000E and all of his arts.
how it comes that he knows thepass word of the account??
well, the one told it in clan chet -- 5 minuts after, the password changed!!
after a little research we find out it was the IP of snoopafly!!
ofcourse he deny, but we all know he do it!!!
this is a warning for ALL the OTHER clans, get away from him. do not trust him!!
lier and a thief not in our communety!!!
snoopafly, shame on you. we all loved you and trust you and this is how you repay us.... just disgrace
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
after snoop got kicked from talons, he joined clan after clan, which kicked and kicked him, after they found out what he did.
he denied and denied, but today he broke down, and admitted, gave 1 art BACK to the_one.
STILL SNOOPAFLY, ALL THE OTHER THE_ONE ARTS ARE GONE AND SO IS 10,000 cash! where's that?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is so bad, Red Talons, a Family oriented organization, we treated you like a brother man. Would do anything for you, and you stoop so low as to steal your fellow brothers account and wipe him clean. Imagine what you would do to your own blood then. You are a disgrace, and i think bers should not ban you, for the humiliation you will recieve from others in game would be enough punish for you. Its a shame man, your name could of went down in history, just with all other Talons in all other games. But know you blew it, I sure hope that 10k enkord and a few arts was worth it all man.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
:O bad
☹ .... Who will think this ... bad ... bad ...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ZYOS
hi Zyos your friend 8B4LL u rememeber me
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
bhe snoffly noob the-one not noob
snoffly back to bogs ok becase u noob the-one back to magestix
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
about 8ball
8ball was is and will still be meyer i think...so "mcro cosmos " you beter see what you say couse i think you got something wrong here...and btw...about bog...BEFORE YOU SPEAK OF SOMETHING BETER KNOW WHAT YOU SAY AND TO WHO
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
bad judgement...
Only i wish to tell that i dont belive in this story that snoopaflay is bad guy...first i think that the_one make misake when he was tell he s pass on clan chat, coz talons changeing mambers like socks so every1 had chance to see it...so this is very stupid move...and sec...ip adres...hehe ..is this so strong evidence, to adjudge some1...coz i can change my ip every minut, and i think every laptop can do it or computer with wireless....so stop blame some1 without very , very good reason....and at the end i want to tell that i know snoopaflay a long time and he is much beter guy than half players in talons...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

coz i can change my ip every minut, and i think every laptop can do it or computer with wireless.

lol. it depends on isp, but not on lan or wlan.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Only i wish to tell that i dont belive in this story that snoopaflay is bad guy...first i think that the_one make misake when he was tell he s pass on clan chat, coz talons changeing mambers like socks so every1 had chance to see it...so this is very stupid move...and sec...ip adres...hehe ..is this so strong evidence, to adjudge some1...coz i can change my ip every minut, and i think every laptop can do it or computer with wireless....so stop blame some1 without very , very good reason....and at the end i want to tell that i know snoopaflay a long time and he is much beter guy than half players in talons...

Hmm you dont believe? Why he said a big sorry to us and why he give some arts back if he dont stole this ones? If the story isnt true how he get this items?
IP-Adress ok. Yes you can always change, but if you dont change no other have the same adress. And again he give some of the items back so its sure that he take it.
Yes Talons must change some member last time but you dont know the real reasons. And you dont know the persons behind some of this accounts. We do it.
We thought we know him too, but after this actions we are very dissapointed.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

why hello there... excuse me if i may ask, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
LOL

I love this. it's like a big corporations director's meeting is in place, and suddonly a bum from the steets WALTZES in, take's a seat at the directors desk and says:
"Ok everybody! sorry I'm late! " *brushing off a banana peal of his head*

Congradulations, you've just made a huge fool out of yourself.
1. You have absolutely no idea what's going on in talons besides maybe looking at the talons roster once in a while and seeing changes are sometimes made.
anyone of the 30+ players(which are, the players who even matter and play vs talons) will tell you what talons are worth.
What's good about talons, we dont need to defend ourselves, the top gunrox community will do good enough of a job to without us saying anything.
that's STRIKE 1

2. Explain again how being able to change your IP has ANYTHING to do with the same IP entering snoopafly account AND entering the_one's account? it's like you've just babbled random words and expect people to count them as some kind of a point.
STRIKE 2

3. Get your facts straight, loser. snoopafly already confessed, returned some of the arts he took and asked for forgiveness(lied about returning all the arts, returned only some which still makes him a LIAR but that's another point). you've just shown you have no idea whats going on, and made a huge fool out of yourself.
STRIKE 3, and guess what, you big joke, YOU'RE OUT
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think its nice you tring to defend on your friends, its a nobal quelity.
but i am afraid you got wrong this time.
as much as we all of TALONS didnt want to believe in it, the act of snoop was done, and even by himself.
this has nothing to do with you, so next time do not get into conclusion, check it with what you called friends.
and one other thing.. next time you will insult one of the member of talons by saying there is some one who is less then flawless, i wont be so nice.
have fun and good day.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

LOL, you dont know the guys from Red Talons. I was one already and they are very nice with all the people and it's like was said: they are a big family! About changing people on it, they do it if they want to, but i am sorry if you cant be one of them. And being a snoopfly friend... yeah, its gonna be very harder now.
SHAME SNOOPFLY, YOU DIDNT EVEN DESERVE SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM SO MUCH PEOPLE.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
....Propost.....
I do not understand this, apart from politics so that ace for an account, LoL I banearia its self out, but as you can get the IP?
pregunra is a stupid, or reasonable?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
:(
Someone knows how to remove it from youtube below me? banearon me for that and not quitarno haora: (omg
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I do not understand this, apart from politics so that ace for an account, LoL I banearia its self out, but as you can get the IP?
pregunra is a stupid, or reasonable?
Someone knows how to remove it from youtube below me? banearon me for that and not quitarno haora: (omg

"banearia"; "quitarno haora"? What does it mean? I am Brazilian and it looks to me he wants to tell something but its not well explained. "...but as you can get the IP?" It looks he wants to ask "How can you get the IP?". He must have gone to translator and it translated "como" as "as". It means the same that "how" in portuguese. Just to make it clear... 😁
And about how to remove the video below you, go to your Control Panel (User CP left up) and check your signature out. There you can change it. But if you are talking about removing it from the YouTube site, so really "OMG". LOL 😝
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am sorry to hear what Snoop has done, before he went to the talons I know him from my clan BOG. I thought he was a very good guy in those days.
When snoop had left BOG I thought the same. So when he went back in the BOG clan with being accused of such things I didnt believe it.
Till the story I heard about
1 IP
2 showing art to satha that was from the one.
I asked him if he did and he told me no. I believed him at first but later I told him that I will kick because all the facts are telling another story.
So in short I am dissappionted in Snoop, I feel sorry for the one and the Talons is a worthy clan and wish them the best.
But 1 thing I will suggest to all the people here, never give your password to
someone else. The risk is you can be roped by a friend, especially when you give it to clanchat.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sany asked

why hello there... excuse me if i may ask, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Holisteri is BeeHustler Sany, not sure why he needs to use this account name though ☺
And yes I thought of Snoop as a friend too.
Now well I have to say I'm also very disappointed in them, and doubt I will ever see them in the same light again.
As for the Talons
Lil, One, Luke, Red almost all Talons have treated me like family and a friend.
They don't deserve to be talked bad about, nor do they deserve any sort of disrespect from anyone.
In my eyes the Talons all around are the 2nd best clan here ☺
Besides for Toxic of course.
(Special mention to Lora of Russian athletes to shes awsome) 😁
About the nicest person Gunrox has to offer
Edited 9 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him