GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Come Bers

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Hello Berserker !
My Friend Creat Clan And He Chose Picture for Clan ,but we need change it !
Please
Update this photo for us clan !

Name Clan : PALESTINE
Player : splinter-cell --> he is create Clan PALESTINE
and Thanks..

..jpg

Reported by *DELETED*.

11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Your image is 20x15, the maximum is 16x16.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
!!

Your image is 20x15, the maximum is 16x16.

my image is 16x16 !!
and if its 20x15 , bers can do it 16x16 easy !!
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
yes pleas!!
im splinter-cell
im leadre of the new clan
i just want to change the new icon om my clan...
i want it to be like thes

Palestine Flags.jpg

11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
This one is 16x16.

Palestine.png

11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

This one is 16x16.

okey ty thx for the help.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
yea.. 16x16 is the same length in both sides(Square).. not the one shown in the first picture..
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
And hey, you all Just ''Respect'' And Stop Fighting here , its JUST A GAME.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Mods, please stop this... Since beginning of time they fight each other (I mean Palestine and Israel), no one (not counting them ofc) really knows why and im sure no one knows who is good and who is bad in this conflict.
Please, if You want to move Your personal hate on Gunrox, do it in private channels, stop flooding forum with Your jewish-arab hate , there is too many of this in internet, tv, radio and press. I want to read about TOXI VS c2a war, not stupid real conflict.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Mods, please stop this... Since beginning of time they fight each other (I mean Palestine and Israel), no one (not counting them ofc) really knows why and im sure no one knows who is good and who is bad in this conflict.
Please, if You want to move Your personal hate on Gunrox, do it in private channels, stop flooding forum with Your jewish-arab hate , there is too many of this in internet, tv, radio and press. I want to read about TOXI VS c2a war, not stupid real conflict.

in c2a play only ugly girls =) TOXI BEST
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
You are all so smart on the Internet. In the game that you are showing, and in fact did not want to do what the world would. If you really want to change something, you would not be sitting in the game, and did not create a clan. Created a clan Palestine, and immediately became true patriots for peace. The Dukes ...
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

me too, i hate all terrorists ...like isreal!!!

tell splinter-cell to change the clan name , gunrox have enough problems and does not have time for racism problemes
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

tell splinter-cell to change the clan name , gunrox have enough problems and does not have time for racism problemes

he is free to chose name !!
not ur bzns.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him