GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

And the evil empire, dropped on they knees

And the evil empire, dropped on they knees
On a cold dark night they came, I could smell the sulfur from ranger and the smell of poo from voltron.
They came full of arts, hungry for an easy game like vultures for dead meat

The_one
Voltron
Ranger
vs
Cupcake
Pwned
_Henrique_
We got only a few cheap arts, but we had something thatthey dont, and are not for sale in cash shop, BRAINS!
After 3 hours of intense battle, they fell!

Voltron died first in a desperate attempt to save his great secret love (ranger01)!

ranger01 fell on his knees in front of Cupcake few minuts later, while she sharpening the blade of her gunblade, ranger cry, calliing his mammy, and even pee on his pants begging for mercy!

But God is merciful, we dont!
at the end, while the_one fought for his last minutes of live, we collect the dozens of arts scattered amid the dead bodies!

The end result?
12.000 agressive points
7500 exp to cupcake
5500 exp to pwned
5900 exp to _Henrique_
and several arts.
The good always overcomes evil!

thanks!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You should have made some screenshots, especially from game results screen to make this story more impressive ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes I should, but I was so excited trying to make ranger talk with ous that I completely forgot.

Besides the hundreds of dollars in arts that they lose, it was moral victory!
Nothing will pay the silence of ranger after some jokes during a game when they thought they would win easily. The untimely ''disarm'' that came at the right time making him lose 2 personal arts.

Nothing will pay Voltron wake up 3.00am of a Monday morning, expecting for a game easy and fast and after 3 hours of game, we rape they so hard the he is not going to sit for months.
and not forgetting that they were 3 level 50 full of arts, and we had cupcake level 45 with only 1 emergeny case + 1 solid armor.
was an incredible game
If we had 3 level 50( LiveYourLive fall sleep), the game would be quickly I guess.😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
henrique u talk too much

MONKEY
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game was arts vs arts.ranger are casher he no care about weapons cause of this he play like a nub,about other member of team i dont now much so i dont say nothinc, just Henrike know how need to play.
So respect for players.(game whithout nuubs its not intristing)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Tomorow we come again,
but monkey you forgot i didnt have arts so was 3x2 arts.
Ps. berserker answer plz how our player was ataked 20 sec before outpost start. Not anymore owner of outpost cant be ataked few min before game start????????????????????????
Not bodypart involed.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
And ranger dont need to defend himself, he got many bitch that are payed to do that
😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You should have made some screenshots, especially from game results screen to make this story more impressive ☺

you right, like this time who he disarm voltron whit his pacifier and killed him 1 turn , and the turn after he stun the_one whit this pacifier was so funny, we was so laughing, didnt even tought about screen shot, sorry !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
pwned you are smart evading me all time, bcz i ill beat shhhhet out of you xD, keep doing that
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

pwned you are smart evading me all time, bcz i ill beat shhhhet out of you xD, keep doing that

2 last time i didnt evade from yout clan u was full art, i dont see the point to play 1x1 full art at lvl 50, im here to play outpost.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well it was indeed an epic battle. I only had 1 solid armor and 1 emergency case but I exploded into a thousand pieces after using it only 3 times!
C2A ranger01(50), the_one(50), voltron(50) vs Toxicity _Henrique_(50), pwned(50), CupCake(45)
C2A had some great arts. We were blinded and stunned with Big Guns, AT4s, pacifiers, Godly gunblades etc. We watched them heal themselves over and over with field medics. Our efforts seemed weak against their solid armors, and our arts were just a few armors and guns but....._Henrique_ and pwned wore them down!
C2A, your kind donation of many arts to Toxicity is very much appreciated.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i know i lost, i have only 2 things to say,
cc be a real layde and say all true not half lies cuz we all know who bring what so not make it david vs golait game,
its sucks and realy not balnce that if i have art bg that have 0 disp i need risk 50% to use retletion its usless in art vs art game, cuz bg even 0 disp is usless vs armor solid 66%.
was fun game realy did not have game like this in very long time , finaly i uesed my arts and not just have them in storage.
good that i have some more :-).
i am not a big flame talker i just want have fun ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

cc be a real layde and say all true not half lies cuz we all know who bring what so not make it david vs golait game

100% Truth = I had only 1 solid armor and 1 emergency case but someone smashed my doctor with a bomb, so I used the case only 3 times.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is ture other is half lie :-)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
see tonight😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

see tonight😲

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
cupcake , 9gag addicted?:O
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him