GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

trading bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

i opened few packages and my storage became overloaded, ok that expected,
but why i cannot give away items? reason is because my storage is full doesnt make any sense, am GIVING AWAY items, which mean am freeding my space, not filling it , it should be possible to give away items even if my storage is overlaoded,

Reported by .

2 years ago
Reply to
This is intentional to prevent using other accounts as mules. Recycle the extra items or increase storage size.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

Since current update you will get ammunition boxes instead Enkord Cash, but the value of items would be 4x of Enkord Cash you received before the update.
Roughly half of that items are guaranteed to be usable by your units. Another half of items are guaranteed to be usable at your level, so you can trade that with players of your level or recycle it (no level 1 junk if you are level 50).

u are obviously contradicting yourself, if i gotta spend 3000e to get 10 space JUST TO BE ABLE TO TRADE 2-3 ITEMS, then i dont actually see the point of those packages,
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

u are obviously contradicting yourself, if i gotta spend 3000e to get 10 space JUST TO BE ABLE TO TRADE 2-3 ITEMS, then i dont actually see the point of those packages,

"so you can trade that with players of your level or recycle it"
2 years ago
2 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him