GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Feature or random Bug !?!?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hey, Berserker
Did you include in the last update a feature that lvl 48 can meet 50s in random ?
or it s just a bug that need to be fixed as the difference in perks and weapons is kinda tough for us to beat.
Best regards,

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey, Berserker
Did you include in the last update a feature that lvl 48 can meet 50s in random ?
or it s just a bug that need to be fixed as the difference in perks and weapons is kinda tough for us to beat.
Best regards,

48s never met 50s in random... only 49 can meet as long as i know
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thats why he is asking Neco zzz
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It was old bug, it was fixed in one of last updates.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Still ongoing issue

It was old bug, it was fixed in one of last updates.

Dear, Astor
The problem still persists, 48 player go vs 50s in random, i believe bug not solved yet
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dear, Astor
The problem still persists, 48 player go vs 50s in random, i believe bug not solved yet

He says not putting level 48 against level 50 was a bug, now it is fixed and level 48 is put against level 50 as intended.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
got it

He says not putting level 48 against level 50 was a bug, now it is fixed and level 48 is put against level 50 as intended.

Alright thanks for explaining
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unfair And waste of money

Berserker please consider my opinion playing 48 vs 50s is impossible and completely waste of money here.
To play with completely different tier with 4 perks different, weapones and else.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him