GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Door and Box Bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

If u were thinking that the door was closed (in your vision), then you will open it. What u dont know is that it is actually opened. The enemy opened it. So what happens is that you are going to perform a glitch. You will get a bonus AP. Cuz you will be able to go to the door diagonally. Which is actually should be impossible.
Another bug, when u wanna go to a cell, and u still dont know that there is a box there, and its already opened cuz the enemy opened it, what will happen is that u are forced to get the box, which u dont want. Once this happened to me and I died cuz of it. I had not went behind the wall cuz I wasted 1 AP on getting that box.
Another one is that if u got no more time, u are going full back. Now if there is still a closed box u havent seen yet, your unit will be forced to stop if he sees. So my unit died cuz I havent used my 5 AP to back. I suggest here that if you hold the ctrl button + left click, all that u see that will make ur unit stop wont make u stop anymore.

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

If u were thinking that the door was closed (in your vision), then you will open it. What u dont know is that it is actually opened. The enemy opened it. So what happens is that you are going to perform a glitch. You will get a bonus AP. Cuz you will be able to go to the door diagonally. Which is actually should be impossible.
nope! you will just close the door
Another bug, when u wanna go to a cell, and u still dont know that there is a box there, and its already opened cuz the enemy opened it, what will happen is that u are forced to get the box, which u dont want. Once this happened to me and I died cuz of it. I had not went behind the wall cuz I wasted 1 AP on getting that box.
huh i didn't see that but i think you're right
Another one is that if u got no more time, u are going full back. Now if there is still a closed box u havent seen yet, your unit will be forced to stop if he sees. So my unit died cuz I havent used my 5 AP to back. I suggest here that if you hold the ctrl button + left click, all that u see that will make ur unit stop wont make u stop anymore.
agree....it happens sometimes that i back long amounts of ap then e+enter but when my unit back it see a box and therefore stops

comments in blue
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1. Thats Very old!
2. Just don't walk that much AP in 1 click. Done.
3. This will not happen.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

comments in blue

First blue comment: Ur wrong!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Uncheck it ,for stop the unit right-click
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

First blue comment: Ur wrong!

nah it happened before...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

1. Thats Very old!
2. Just don't walk that much AP in 1 click. Done.
3. This will not happen.

1. What u mean very old?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
mega u are stupid? Lol that isnt bug ._. Just walk the enougt aps to see if the door its closed or nt lol
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

mega u are stupid? Lol that isnt bug ._. Just walk the enougt aps to see if the door its closed or nt lol

Woow, u finnaly said something "ON-topic"! Cerebration plz...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

u are? I said going "diagonally" is impossible. It shouldnt be possible to move diagonally if there is a cover.
But if the door is opened but u see it closed, u are going go move to the door diagonally.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
u didnt undertand .... Just walk little aps ._.
Retard
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

u didnt undertand .... Just walk little aps ._.
Retard

u didnt understand, 1 AP u will gain.
noob?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

u didnt understand, 1 AP u will gain.
noob?

Not gain, u will use 1 less AP u mean ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Once this happened to me and I died cuz of it. I had not went behind the wall cuz I wasted 1 AP on getting that box.

Good solider never retreats into unknown area.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

When the door is closed u mean. He talks about when it looks closed, and it's opened by the enemy whitch u don't saw.

The Diagonal Blind cornor walk

Woow, u finnaly said something "ON-topic"! Cerebration plz...

1.yeah that was i am talking about...It happened in my case
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i voted yes...... not because i want it to change.... but because u ask me if i experienced it... 😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i voted yes...... not because i want it to change.... but because u ask me if i experienced it... 😁😁

I know. Im not asking for update. But its better to update. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
I say how its fix -.- / close topic ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I say how its fix -.- / close topic ...

how?
1- Update where u wont go diagonally, instead going straingtly with 2 APs
2- Dont make the boc be opened, just stop beside the box
3- press ctrl + go there, where no obstacle like unopened boxes can stop you
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him