GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Suggesttion

Suggesttion
Why does ignore have to be "message frequently too high, ignored" ??
I got many in ignore list, and I want to unignore all. I still have to wait for seconds before I can unignore another one?
Make an update on this ok...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Why does ignore have to be "message frequently too high, ignored" ??
I got many in ignore list, and I want to unignore all. I still have to wait for seconds before I can unignore another one?
Make an update on this ok...

This is to avoid noobs who likes to turn on/off all the time again whitch make the server crash later. Server is allready allot busy cause people switch to allot different location's like: clover/lost/junk etc... this cost allready allot power on the server. Overloading the server will crash some day.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
hmm that gives me an idea, Ill ask all my friends to ignore someone then unignore then Well ask everyone to ignore and unignore someone. Also annoy players for them to ignore us.
Ill do this...
Nah, just kiddin, tnx for the answer ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

hmm that gives me an idea, Ill ask all my friends to ignore someone then unignore then Well ask everyone to ignore and unignore someone. Also annoy players for them to ignore us.
Ill do this...
Nah, just kiddin, tnx for the answer ☺

This will not work cause of the 1 minute delay 😉
No problem ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

This will not work cause of the 1 minute delay 😉
No problem ☺

I ment me and my sqad of friends will talk in general chat:
e.g: ignore masterofpuppets in 10 seconds. Then some other people also may ingore with us.
And after 1 min: Unignore him after 10 secs.
hmm...
But I wont do it do make a server destruction. 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

I ment me and my sqad of friends will talk in general chat:
e.g: ignore masterofpuppets in 10 seconds. Then some other people also may ingore with us.
And after 1 min: Unignore him after 10 secs.
hmm...
But I wont do it do make a server destruction. 😁

hehe ^_^ still i dont think this will happen cause it's a minor add :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him