GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Kami/Throw Kill Bug?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Well yesterday i played on FAKE 1x1
And someone came next to me and pressed on kami.
(On his screen was the same he told me that he kami next to me)
So if he kami i have to get damage right? (yes he used damage nades)
I had to die, then the weird thing happened:

I see he get 107 hp dmg to kill himself but no explosion? and no damage on me? How? 1-2 second later i see a nade flying, and there was the kami/throw placing? :S cause he bag is places on that nade spot! and not near me!
This was a real bug.
Something went wrong.

Short story:
He came next to me.
He kami on me and died.
Bag is gone aswell.
I see nade fly and explode on a weird place where nobody was there.
I check there on that nade spot and there was the kami bag.

WEIRD!😕

Reported by .

12 years ago Quote
Reply to
It happened to me but in a different way
It was a naked game he had a hand nade my last Unit hp was red so he came close to me full then suddenly he kami-ed but i didnt get any damage and no explosion either
But the nade going somewhere else thing didnt happen...Maybe it was because he had 1 nade only

First i thought any kamier unit could kami itself without nades=Sucide but now i know nades are necessary for kami so i think this is a Bug
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

stupid flooder and spamer -.-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

stupid flooder and spamer -.-

This is a sentence fragment. You should consider revising. In your post you are not giving your sentence a valid subject therefore no one will acknowledge who your initial derogatory comment is being aimed towards. This will cause an outbreak of chaos in this thread thus making you the new target. The word "spamer" is not located in the dictionary. Did you mean: spammer? Also, it's best to capitalize the first word of every sentence so that you are indicating you are creating a brand new sentence. Error 4202: -.-. Allow me to revise your post so that we can all understand and enjoy your comment.
Basic: Saracin, you're a stupid flooder and a spammer.
Advanced: Saracin, you're an imbecile who posts nonsense material that has no relevance to the topic of this thread. I advise you to remove your post so that we can enjoy this thread without disrupting the GUNROX community. Sincerely, Evangelion.
Thank you for calling the Grammar Police.
Edited 8 minutes later by *DELETED*.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Too bad your money can't buy you Good English ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

This is a sentence fragment. You should consider revising.

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him