GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

what the hell ?

1 2

Reply to

Glad to know I can get some money back AND that some people are willing to support others. Thank you for the info 😁 ☺

Always happy to help bankrupt Berserker the evil greedy Russian in any possible conceivable way my friend. Good luck with your future gaming.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
my account inuyasha got banned also we need a game support at least. if they don`t unban and no event or sth for this mistake im quitting the game
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

my account inuyasha got banned also we need a game support at least. if they don`t unban and no event or sth for this mistake im quitting the game

What game support??? The best you are gonna get is some noob who parrots the same message over and over about how "you were caught faking so you deserve a ban."
That's how much support you get. Here is a tip - the worse your English, the more unintelligible the support response is.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
The BOSS came
thats the 2nd time ☺
knut u made me mad 😡 and i will revenge , i promisse ya 😉 😎
Edited 8 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
today 13:06 was banned for nothing moderator outbreak has banned full plays for not just the
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
much activity
greater number of posts I saw in this forum in a long time.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

greater number of RETARD posts I saw in this forum in a long time.

Fixed!!!!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
gunrox<3
QUIT! the day bad for me 😡 good lock all
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dear gio i am not happy about what happend to all players but i am really happy that u lost ur arts moron muhahahahahahahaha
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
masterofpupets thanks for help i back my arts
i no need more help! anyway thanks admin ...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him