GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to get Toxicity Off Top 10

How to get Toxicity Off Top 10
Clans are stupid why play fame vs toxicity who use arts and be dishonest. Like everyone want to join their noob clan exceot for me i only have 50 battles in clan never was a clan person unless its warpigs my home. How about everyone stop giving them Fame so they can drop off the list. Think Guys they have 300+ days on top let them drop for once and make fun of them bunch of Old dudes who be like "We rule game" yea bro you rule a game with a bunch of teenagers idiots i hope you proud of yourself
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Your Right Toxi Players Are A bunch of noobs and play fames full art and suck Irons Tiny Dick To Get Those Arts😡😁
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Your Right Toxi Players Are A bunch of noobs and play fames full art and suck Irons Tiny Dick To Get Those Arts😡😁

Good Point
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Who care this fking shits even i insult your mother right here, right now
noone wont care
WHO CARE FKING TOXICTY IS TOP 10
WHO CARE TRUMP WIN
WHO CARE ELFS>HUMANS
WHO CARE I AM NOT GAY
WHO CARE THIS FKING GAME ANYMORE JUST QUIT THIS GAME UR AZZHOLES
STOP PAYING
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

Clans are stupid why play fame vs toxicity who use arts and be dishonest. Like everyone want to join their noob clan exceot for me i only have 50 battles in clan never was a clan person unless its warpigs my home. How about everyone stop giving them Fame so they can drop off the list. Think Guys they have 300+ days on top let them drop for once and make fun of them bunch of Old dudes who be like "We rule game" yea bro you rule a game with a bunch of teenagers idiots i hope you proud of yourself

well,i see youre not up to date
most fames that they do are fake fames,so is any of top 3 clans thats how game been since 2-3 years now,to beat a faker you gotta be a faker basically
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him