GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Stolen Accs

Stolen Accs
Vegeta UltraAslan Raditz Monkey-D-Luffy Madara-Ochiha bjk1903 I share my accs with Habibu I know this is wrong but I did it.Then he sell my accs to someone I don't know who YoungWolf(I have code and e-mail but can't get back this one) Please help me.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
scammer
polestar = -santa is scammer that stole REDFOO and rol0master from my friends Irving Ruiz Ezparza mejia and Eddy Adel Cordero.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

polestar = -santa is scammer that stole REDFOO and rol0master from my friends Irving Ruiz Ezparza mejia and Eddy Adel Cordero.

I am Irving
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Irving, you deserve IP ban from this game. Period.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Irving is not the owner of Vegeta or other accs too. I know the real owner and he was my best friend. But he gave password someone who shouldnt be given.
I am writing this cuz STOP PLS writing those like your accounts, because its hurts to see my friend's acc plundered by piece of shits like u
Edited 3 days later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

Irving is not the owner of Vegeta or other accs too. I know the real owner and he was my best friend. But he gave password someone who shouldnt be given.
I am writing this cuz STOP PLS writing those like your accounts, because its hurts to see my friend's acc plundered by peace of shits like u

lmao maybe u shouldn't have made vegeta's account a prostitute. :G
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
It was not because of me.
Hakan gave him account to Kerem (Youngwolf) he is Turk like me .
He is actually good guy but stupid as fk. He gave his acc to Habibu (i guess) and he stole it. I never betray any of my friend. NEVER.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him