GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox needs different artwork/logos..

Gunrox needs different artwork/logos..
Gunrox's logo, and artworks is not appealing and can easily scare away potential players. Investing in an artist to create new artworks and logos is the best way to drive players. Make a YouTube video on the game. Do something to promote the game. Even if it means taking 5 mins of your time.. Don't put it in a local ad, people who read paper usually don't have Internet or they are looking for coupons. Most people don't find guns popping out of a shield very impressive. Make the game have a darker, more dismal or horrific feel to it. Instead of a peach color for the forums make it black or darker. Experiment with it, create a topic on it. See what your players enjoy. What would appeal more, create a poll. Maybe instead of the infamous all caped Gunrox, could we get something with style and not the same font as how I'm typing now? Sure it has some 3d effects and some shading. Hire a Photoshop artist or find one. That will increase the number of people by far. Make a better detailed game. If that means adding a couple lines to a gun then do it. If it works and makes it look better I say go for it. This game needs major improving, not on detail, mostly on the drive into getting players. Dont you want to make money? Start getting banners on sites like facebook.com or addicting games. Make the banners animated, make it look like a real game instead of some browser game like torn city. I hope you listen because this is as honest as it's going to get, this is how I feel and how peers at work think of it. It doesnt spark interest..
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
look on you youtube for evilFX.
its program to design logo's its very nice.
any admin contact me if you like maybe i can fix some logo's for you
the user call4theduty on youtube is my cousin he makes this stuff i can ask if he woud like to make some intro's i will show you guys and you can decide if its good or not.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
You fail to realize what player base Gunrox is trying to appeal to (Hint: certainly not you or your "peers at work"). Think twice before posting such "suggestions".
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
you are right, and its not only the artwork..
for example first beginner quarter (gray, seriouse) vs maple story mushrooms, and so on..
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

You fail to realize what player base Gunrox is trying to appeal to (Hint: certainly not you or your "peers at work"). Think twice before posting such "suggestions".

Your quoting this as not being a suggestion? Also my peers at work also have kids, I even told them about it and they have always liked me and still do. They called the game just because of the banners "gay as hell" and said the wouldn't play it even if they were forced to. Its not appealing, stop scratching your balls and think. Who wants to play on a map as a first timer filled with mushrooms and huts? Its not just that its also the artwork and banners posted around. Even enkord will put this as the top game even though it's much fun than all those other crap game. Really? Appealing to who, 10 year olds like your self.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your quoting this as not being a suggestion? Also my peers at work also have kids, I even told them about it and they have always liked me and still do. They called the game just because of the banners "gay as hell" and said the wouldn't play it even if they were forced to. Its not appealing, stop scratching your balls and think. Who wants to play on a map as a first timer filled with mushrooms and huts? Its not just that its also the artwork and banners posted around. Even enkord will put this as the top game even though it's much fun than all those other crap game. Really? Appealing to who, 10 year olds like your self.

That's exactly what I mean. Most players are 15 years old or younger, who don't care if the logo or artwork look "gay as hell" or about whatever superficial aspect of the game that you are nitpicking. The game developer is well aware of that. Anyone with a tiniest bit of sense looking at the game will immediately know that it never tries to be the online version of Fallout or Jagged Alliance (if there ever will be such a thing). It is supposed to be a simple, casual PvP online game with childish / animesque look and feel. "Suggesting" the change is just plain ridiculous. Changing costs huge amounts of time and resources and no one can be sure it's for the better.
Bottom line, if you want to have an edgy / dark / dismal / horrific / whatever online tactical turn based shooting game, wait for Jagged Alliance Online. Or try Fallout Online, which is built by fans, google it. It's buggy as hell (built on FO2 engine, and you need FO2 resource file to play), but probably suits better for your taste, with brains/ guts flying in all direction and such.
Edited 8 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Last time I checked all the highest levels were mostly adults. Example- final, _explosion_, chin or something (leader of toxic city) pretty sure Meyer is too. It's fun and in order to keep it going you need people willing to spend money on a game a day or week. Kids are wierd about money 20$ is alot to them. Adults are different, we can waste some money without really wasting it. By earning it back within a day of working. Of course we would get payed later instead of every single day.. And fallout is awsome but I got my laptop stolen.. That's the only way I could of played it.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
O_o
damager is the second sllper2 on forums O_o 😝😝😝😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lol did not you notice Damager = sllper2 ?
or did you think he would stop trolling ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Stfu like you know me. Anyway I have not trolled.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox main purpose is to be as simple as possible. Dont expect an astonishing 3D graphics and pixels blowing through the screen in HD and stuff.
A simple game with a challenging gameplay, forcing you to think twice before any action/move, dats gunrox.
Oh and about Begginers, theres is a place where cutie little lvl 1 noobies take the first steps to go to the game's tops, nothing more apropriate than it. 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm talking about the artwork in the logos.. They make it look like a browser or forum game.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm talking about the artwork in the logos.. They make it look like a browser or forum game.

OK so is it just me or you can't seem to decide if you want to bash the logo/ banner or the setting/ artwork of the game altogether ? 😕
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
When I say darker more horrific feel to it I mean changing the color of the forums, or even the the in game browser. I suggested the mushrooms cause someone said it was lame...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I suggested the mushrooms cause someone said it was lame...

OK so you're "suggesting" a change just because "someone" said it was lame? And you expect people take your idea seriously? Come on man, that's pretty dumb for an adult, if that's what you are.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are you retarded? Why are you quoting someone and suggestion? That is someone and this is a suggestion.. Mushrooms is lame but the map is small and I like it. Someone, oopps.. I mean "someone" has the right to suggest something if they want to. Even if "someone" else said it it was lame.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
why cant i jump threw a window or over a gate ??
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

why cant i jump threw a window or over a gate ??

Just doesnt work like that
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Just doesnt work like that

I was also thinking about climbing throug a window but would the game only make more complicated
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him