GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tournaments

Tournaments
Just my idea:
Make a map yea, Its similar to the Lost quarter ,Because who wanst to play like thousand minutes..So what happens is ,Make thingys what can you find on map what can you exchange into Enkord money,but unless you have charged your money its like instead of credit 100 bl bla its -10 bla bla ,So theres a Thing called , Tournament ticket ,So when you get it , to make it automatic it makes a clan , foryourself in your name so the tab which goes for Bloody wolves clan top etc , instead shows your player rank and stuff like that , so once it done you can fight , and as we know then clan rank do has something with winning or losing a game .Thats how it could work..On your current system , just a suggestion though.
SO what would happen , We all know that LEVEL DOEs Matter in this game ,So to make a tournament a tournament where we all have equal chances of winning it insetad of the one who spends more money on stuff etc ,We all have the same stuff and the same Hp ,BUT The skills are leveld to the same amount.
Anyway ...
Thnx for reading it
and tell me what do you think
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
tourny tickets worth 10E each for those who dont charge and 100 for those who do? somehow i doubt that will happen ☺ otherwise it will be to easy to earn EC (unless of course if you lose the match you lose all the tickets ☺)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him