GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HEEY! WHA@TS GOING ON?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

SERVER CRAshed after i Charged my account?Why? I just hope you iwll give me my money otherwise i will do a dispute ! Do not ALlow us to do it if its so risky! Sort these things out , So or after the start my enkord cash or my real money
And if the service is going to be like this i iwll not charge my account ever again

Reported by .

15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
wth
i bought some items in the shop then they had the maintanance thingy and just last night i went on and the items werent there and it took my cash off. 😡
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
WE WANT TO PLAY !!!
[/QUOTE]
lmao😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

We've been experiencing some DDoS attacks on server for the past few days, it's not because of the update. Please hold on.

Whoever is responsible, hacker or server crash, i just want this game up and running with all of my rightful exp and items!😡😕
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
please dont refresj topic with havent been refreshed from long time, case closed
15 years ago
15 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him