GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reset Discounts!

Reset Discounts!
Dear Bers, the gunrox birthday is coming up i heard and I want to make something clear. For the people who have stuck with you all this time you need to make it worthwhile. I'm saying theres needs to be at least a 50% reset discount. We have stuck with you for SO long. For those who still put their hard earned money into this game there must be a reward. Honestly if i were you I would say 70% discount. You have no idea how annoying this game can be sometimes, especially since the server just crashed.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you agree or have another opinion, drop a comment.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
This would be great, I'm in need of a reset.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dear Bers, the gunrox birthday is coming up i heard and I want to make something clear. For the people who have stuck with you all this time you need to make it worthwhile. I'm saying theres needs to be at least a 50% reset discount. We have stuck with you for SO long. For those who still put their hard earned money into this game there must be a reward. Honestly if i were you I would say 70% discount. You have no idea how annoying this game can be sometimes, especially since the server just crashed.

This will not happen.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Server shut down again
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
We have wasted 3h on mega and was almost end last unit and then gunrox shut down,yesterfy in the end of 1x1 gunrox shut down
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Bers only want us to charge and make nothing that can fix it and bann the faker ofc
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him