GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Can any one help me? thanks friends:)

Can any one help me? thanks friends:)
Hello Community,
I have a question!
My Account was stolen and i see, my Account get a ban aabout the reason; stealing accounts but it was not me, it was the stealer and now i get my account back and my question is now can any Administrator me unban bcz i am real one? Or i need the security or else or anything?😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello Community,
I have a question!
My Account was stolen and i see, my Account get a ban aabout the reason; stealing accounts but it was not me, it was the stealer and now i get my account back and my question is now can any Administrator me unban bcz i am real one? Or i need the security or else or anything?😕

You need security-cod...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have the Security Code what need i do with that?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I have the Security Code what need i do with that?

you need to contact a moderator. Then with security code you can change email and password of your account. Then after your account have new email, and new password you conctact moderator again and he will unban you. I wish you luck and i hope to see you soon in mega :P
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thaank u friend i hope i will see u too
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him