GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To All Player's (Gunrox for ever)

1 2

Reply to
So.

Yes, we plan tol make GUNROX 2 after we are done on TT2.

so same accounts saame lvl same things and 1 more question would u make same as tt2 invite some people not all players? or make a link for gunrox2 for all players?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

so same accounts saame lvl same things and 1 more question would u make same as tt2 invite some people not all players? or make a link for gunrox2 for all players?

I don't think we are going to keep the same lv and items, that wouldn't make sense for a new game. But anyway, it's too soon to talk about gunrox 2, since TT2 is still in alpha testing.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
No trolling, but TT2 needs to be done first and only if it will be successful, GUNROX 2 will be done.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i dont know but for atleast if u just change icon pic units look and makes things easyer ill let jordan play :E and ksa haha i know much people plays in jordan and ksa and we will be making vidoes and calling players from my eyes to you but atleast make it more good they all went to legue of legneds cupcake told us about legue of legeneds we all got to it but make gunrox better they all will come Back !
Thnx for You'r concern
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

No trolling, but TT2 needs to be done first and only if it will be successful, GUNROX 2 will be done.

I Hope Too <3 -RAMBO- HERE
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berseker,if new game gunrox 2,will be... New game= new accounts,new accounts= new acctivity= new money for u..& new fun for players,in gunrox to much accounts,to much clans,one player have 3 clans & 20 accaunts in game,so beter will be if new game,beter new acc,& news clans
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him